Twitter: OBJ tweet

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
All we needed was better play calling. Make the defense defend the whole field and every player on it. I'd been wanting to see go routes, swing passes, Pollard in the passing game and design runs by Dak. Moore must have read some of my post, because we saw all of that today.

A better Moore, is a better offense. We don't need OBJ at all. Not if Moore keeps this up.

Can you take over for Moore on Monday?

Same thing I've been wanting for *years*. "Make the defense defend the whole field."

More fast hitting throws from Dak too. It's weird. It's like Moore found the playbook he used early 2019. Hope he doesn't lose it again.

Interesting to see Zeke as a lead blocker for Pollard. He put on a pretty good block downfield too. A poor play for it, IMO, but lining them up in the I would open a lot of possibilities.

Reaction score
Nah.. Dude is overrated.

I like the notion of making the team better but another WR probably isn't the best place to put that money. I'm curious what the conversations are like with Quinn, why didn't he want Linval Joseph or Suh? Does he think the defensive fix is just a scheme thing that he can solve? To watch the Iggles just casually sign those guys while Dallas flirts with a hobbled wide out makes you wonder "vurt da furk"?

OIP.k0OE0hLqWEIXS7dBiZ5kqwHaJQ

offlimits

Reaction score
He would take this offense to another level

I'm dubious but I do believe that he would give defensive coordinators something to think about with their coverage because you must account for him just based on his presence. Gallup could line up in the slot and run slants all day.

DuceizBak

Reaction score
There has to be another team in the mix. I don't care if we would have lost (thank god we didn't). There's no way you'll want to play with Daniel Jones versus playing wit Dak. I want him for the simple fact that he'd be good assurance if any (knock on wood) happens to our WR group. You can never have too much depth. Look at the eagles at DT. Davis, Hargreave, Suh, Joseph and Cox

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
It was dumb to let Amari Cooper go that easily. Now because of that dumb move, they will be doing another reactive dumb move again. If they would have stuck with Amari we wouldn't be in this situation.

Agreed but let's keep moving forward.

Not a time to look back and lament about what was.

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
Why is it taking so long for a decision to be made? Is there some sort of mandatory waiting period for that knee to be evaluated?