Twitter: OBJ tweet

Carson

Reaction score
Why is it taking so long for a decision to be made? Is there some sort of mandatory waiting period for that knee to be evaluated?
He is unable to sign until he can pass a physical. That is the hold up

817Gill

Reaction score
Imagine if Ceedee missed time with an injury. Feeling good about Tolbert, Brown, and Gallup?

OBJ doesn't have to be a star to bring value as more depth at the position.
Oh yeah, I believe that 100%. It’s not all going to be healthy and sunny all year, you need weapons and need depth.

OBJ serves plenty of purposes.

sandbridge77

Reaction score
OBJ Bowl, must see tv this Thanksgiving. Be interesting to see if he signs does Jerry insist on forcing the ball to his shiny new toy?

Kills me to say it, but the Cowboys played a solid game in all 3 phases yesterday, maybe the best I watched this year. This could be one wild finish, enjoy the ride.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
$5M? If he was that low it's no brainer... SPOILER ALERT: OBJ ain't going that low. Money grab pure and simple.

Hard Pass.
Well, if you take $20M/Year and pro rate the year at what is left when he can likely return, it's about $5M. How much you think he getting for 4 or 5 games?

Carson

Reaction score
OBJ Bowl, must see tv this Thanksgiving. Be interesting to see if he signs does Jerry insist on forcing the ball to his shiny new toy?

Kills me to say it, but the Cowboys played a solid game in all 3 phases yesterday, maybe the best I watched this year. This could be one wild finish, enjoy the ride.
If we manage a win thanksgiving that should all but lock up a wild card at minimum. With our schedule we should get 10-11 wins easily

lukemartin79

Reaction score
Gallup looked a lot more explosive today.
Yes he did- his best game by far. That catch he made down by the goal line was fantastic. Dak didn't make one of his better throws and he had to go up and get it and be completely outstretched to do so in traffic knowing he was going to get blasted and did it and hung on to it. That was a great catch by him, I thought he was going to get his head taken off- forget about a completion. CD, Schultz, Pollard out of the backfield, an improving Gallup, Brown, the 2 new TEs - thats plenty of targets for Dak. Sure seemed like plenty Sunday, liked how he spread it all around too. We don't need him throwing 40 plus times a game to keep everyone happy. I see OBJ as a possible problem in chemistry. Why fix what is not broken.