Observations from ATT

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by atlantacowboy, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Reid1boys

Reid1boys Well-Known Member

3,369 Messages
    3,001 Likes Received
    wrong......... we started tailgating at noon. That place was rocking and was as loud as where the seahags play... ive been to both. This was a great weekend. We just returned to our room after spending all day watching games today at Texas Live. Im from ca, so we bought tix for SoCal as soon as that kick hit the cross bar. This was an amazing weekend, starting on Friday. Our trips to At&T are always amazing. If you do NOT come, you should not speak of which you do not know.

Bleedblue1111 likes this.
  2. Reid1boys

3,369 Messages
    3,001 Likes Received
    especially since they pump in crowd noise. Do you actually believe the number they show on the screen is the actual decibles in the stadium????? smh

3. Reid1boys

3,369 Messages
    3,001 Likes Received
    spent all day at Texas live. They did over 500k in sales yesterday....... JUST YESTERDAY.

4. Runwildboys

Runwildboys Well-Known Member

28,876 Messages
    54,096 Likes Received
    I would assume they don't want the added liability.

5. EPL0c0

EPL0c0 The Funcooker

6,427 Messages
    1,871 Likes Received
    I'm honestly wondering if Dallas might have a crowd advantage in LA that they would *NOT* have had in New Orleans.

Even if it's 50/50, that's great

6. Runwildboys

Runwildboys Well-Known Member

28,876 Messages
    54,096 Likes Received
    Valid point.

7. Kevinicus

Kevinicus Well-Known Member

17,543 Messages
    10,249 Likes Received
    Really? You say that like the number on the screen was unreasonbly high. I have been to quieter games with...wait for it...lower numbers shown. I actually would have guessed higher based on what I heard. Not sure how the sound carries to where they measure from.

8. Reid1boys

3,369 Messages
    3,001 Likes Received
    who says they actually measure at all? those numbers are just thrown up to try and get the crowd to be louder. I have never seen numbers different than what they showed last night.... but last nigth and 2 years ago against GB was damn loud... no matter what the numbers on that screen flash.

Staggerlee likes this.
  9. Staggerlee

Staggerlee chip_gilkey

2,671 Messages
    257 Likes Received
    So basically, if you have the cash to buy a ticket you can be a part of it live with other likewise wealthy cowboys fans near the stadium and the players.

But if you're a pleb then you can't enjoy the victory with the rest of us "more deserving" fans. Those fans have to enjoy it a mile down the road at bdubs or in the depravity of their own homes.

And here I thought my Cowboys were America's team. Smh. News flash, America can't afford a trip to a regular season boys game forget about a playoff game lol.

10. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

97,771 Messages
    24,401 Likes Received
    I was just glad to see Carroll was thrown out of the night club as he referred to ATT stadium. lol

Staggerlee likes this.
  11. Staggerlee

Staggerlee chip_gilkey

2,671 Messages
    257 Likes Received
    Honestly this was my last thought after the game before going to sleep. So glad to see his gum chewing face lose after saying that lol. He shoushoul known better.

12. lostar2009

lostar2009 Well-Known Member

4,668 Messages
    2,659 Likes Received

I thought they had their own tail gate spot. Way in the far of the stadium.

13. Willfreedom909

Willfreedom909 Well-Known Member

1,317 Messages
    1,263 Likes Received
    LVE is an ant compared to Dak and zekes popularity. I “wonder” why you think he’d be popular

14. Buzzbait

Buzzbait Well-Known Member

5,201 Messages
    4,384 Likes Received
    Hey bark, were they Cal. Cowboy fans or Seattle? Just curious.

bark likes this.
  15. Willfreedom909

Willfreedom909 Well-Known Member

1,317 Messages
    1,263 Likes Received
  16. dr_hefley

dr_hefley Member

208 Messages
    7 Likes Received
    No, I had the boys with me. It looked like fun, but way too crowded for me. I sent pics fine, but I have with FirstNet through AT&T for first responders. That might've made a difference.

atlantacowboy likes this.
  17. BlueStar22

BlueStar22 Well-Known Member

10,444 Messages
    2,838 Likes Received
    It happens at ever stadium from college to the NFL. Not everyone that tailgates, has tickets.

18. Redball Express

Redball Express All Aboard!!!

15,019 Messages
    11,698 Likes Received
    Yes.

19. Kevinicus

Kevinicus Well-Known Member

17,543 Messages
    10,249 Likes Received
    You certainly don't need to be wealthy.

20. gmoney112

gmoney112 Well-Known Member

11,579 Messages
    15,688 Likes Received
    Little surprised about the tailgating with Jerry's focus on "events". You'd think it'd be all day affair, throw some official merchandising pop ups out there and let drunk people rack up the sales.

Honestly, when stuff like this happens it's usually insurance/liability purposes. Whether it's property damage, or someone getting hammered 8 hours before a game and killing someone drunk driving. Jerry's also got a huge rep/influence up there, might not look good for the brand locally.