Observations from ATT

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by atlantacowboy, Jan 6, 2019.

1. atlantacowboy

atlantacowboy Well-Known Member

10,019 Messages
    13,686 Likes Received
    6. The stadium store is pretty disappointing. Sure you could score a cowboy legends jersey for $300 but there is no selection of jerseys. 80% of all player merchandise is Dak and Zeke. Though, I think LVE will have the top cowboy jersey for years to come. Its really catching fire.

Boyzmamacita likes this.
  2. davidariust24

davidariust24 Well-Known Member

1,184 Messages
    1,062 Likes Received
    It was fun. Fans were chanting let's go cowboys and clapping as everyone was leaving. People were dancing there was a live band there it was a good atmosphere

X550i, Techsass and Boyzmamacita like this.
  3. Cowboys22

Cowboys22 Well-Known Member

9,623 Messages
    9,956 Likes Received
    On the same note. If you don’t have tickets to the game, why would the team want you in the parking lot eating your own food and drinking your own beer? I could see if they had an over abundance of parking and could sell the extra spots. Other than that, I wouldn’t want ticketless people on the property.

4. charron

charron Well-Known Member

6,604 Messages
    6,900 Likes Received

You have to tailgate on the grass around the parking lot. It's so ppl have an opportunity to part as that is very limited and seats are oversold. Tailgated a few years ago.

5. Whyjerry

Whyjerry Well-Known Member

8,541 Messages
    13,834 Likes Received

Jerry hasn’t figured out how to make money from the tailgating yet. He needs to find a sponsor or only allow certain products in. Once he gets his piece the tailgating will improve.

conner01 and atlantacowboy like this.
  6. Kevinicus

Kevinicus Well-Known Member

17,543 Messages
    10,249 Likes Received
    The wifi never works anyway.

The decible thing they showed on screen was usually in the 103-108 dB range. Loud, but still pales in comparison to KC or Seattle. Kc currently has the record at 142.2 dB which makes our number look like a library.

Willfreedom909 likes this.
  7. Redball Express

Redball Express All Aboard!!!

15,019 Messages
    11,698 Likes Received
    I was there, too.

What you said is correct.

I am so horse from yelling,

I attended the 1966 Eastern Conference Game b/ us and Cleveland.

In the old Cotton Bowl at the Fairgrounds.

It was rocking that day, too.

This game reminded me of that year.

We were just breaking out like we are trying to do now.

Meredith, Hayes, Reeves, Lilly, Perkins, Renfro, Howley.

Dak, Cooper, Zeke, Lawrence, Austin, Awuzie, Wolf Hunter

I am seeing ghosts on the field.

Oh no, that's the alcohol.

Just saying.

8. panchucko

panchucko It's Back

3,695 Messages
    1,979 Likes Received
    wasnt Jerry supposed to be in white suit

Nav22 and Redball Express like this.
  9. davidariust24

davidariust24 Well-Known Member

1,184 Messages
    1,062 Likes Received
    You know its loud when you start yelling and you cant hear yourself and you only feel your voice cracking

10. atlantacowboy

10,019 Messages
    13,686 Likes Received
    Parking is a joke anyway. Jerry is far from figuring that part out. People are parking anywhere in a 2 mile radius from the stadium. The lots around the stadium seem to be reserved for season ticket holders as their are no fees posted for parking on stadium grounds. The kicker is that even season tickets holders can't get into the parking lot more than a few hours before kickoff. If I just paid a PSL seat licence + season ticket charges + a parking pass, why the heck shouldn't I be able to sit there all afternoon for an evening kickoff? Tail gating doesn't cut into concessions anymore than Texas Live which is this HUGE venue of bars and restaurants a block from the stadium.

charron likes this.
  11. dr_hefley

dr_hefley Member

208 Messages
    7 Likes Received
    That's where me and the boys stayed! I didn't have any trouble with AT&T service there or at the stadium though.

atlantacowboy likes this.
  12. The Quest for Six

The Quest for Six Well-Known Member

14,950 Messages
    10,752 Likes Received
    and lovely art to look at

Staggerlee likes this.
  13. atlantacowboy

10,019 Messages
    13,686 Likes Received
    I couldn't send or receive any photos without WIFI for about an hour and half after the game. My guess is the area was just overloaded with ATT subscribers. We walked back to the Sheraton and hung out at the bar until the buzzing left my ears. lol

Did you check out Texas Live? That place is pretty awesome.

14. uvaballa

uvaballa Well-Known Member

4,018 Messages
    3,091 Likes Received
    That's funny ATT doesn't work well at ATT Stadium. I wonder if Verizon works, that would make a good commercial.

Were you in the club section? When I went we have club seats and that was the best decision ever. Short bathroom and concession lines so I didn't miss any of the game. Also, the patio deck on the 50 yardline is great for watching the game if you want to eat standing.

15. Red Dragon

Red Dragon Well-Known Member

5,984 Messages
    3,018 Likes Received
    Apparently all he did was white shirt and tie. I was hoping for his Colonel Sanders but he didn't do it.

16. atlantacowboy

10,019 Messages
    13,686 Likes Received
    So, why build Texas Live if concessions are the overriding consideration? That place is only a block from ATT. Gotta think it doesn't get built if Jerry cared. Even Folks with season tickets and parking passes can't access the lots but a few hours prior to the game.

Staggerlee likes this.
  17. atlantacowboy

10,019 Messages
    13,686 Likes Received
    I made the error of using a sports travel agency package. In hindsight, I could have got much better seats for the same money. Next time , its the club for sure.

uvaballa likes this.
  18. Redball Express

Redball Express All Aboard!!!

15,019 Messages
    11,698 Likes Received
    Stop it.

Cough whisper gargle..

That's supposed to be a laugh but it's a little rough.

Sorry.

:omg:

19. sweetness0986

sweetness0986 Well-Known Member

2,255 Messages
    2,288 Likes Received
    I did notice on TV our crowd seemed significantly louder than usual. Glad everyone showed up.

20. Rogerthat12

Rogerthat12 DWAREZ

12,744 Messages
    8,278 Likes Received
    He Was....[​IMG]

Nav22 likes this.