OC candidates and our reactions

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
if they doi you deleting your account and never watching another cowboys game? who cares maybe Moore/Nussimier is better then we know, have you ever seen him call plays, for this team, gven a shot at correcting issues they do know about.they know what went wrong last year, maybe they can put together a plan to do it better.? not one and I mean one person here knows squat and for sure can not tell the future or hapf our team would never had been drafted or kept long enough to develop..everyones quick to call it a failure before they let things play out..leesons should have been learned when we went from 3-5 and for sure were doomed ahh but we weren't and all thise calling Amari a bad pickup, ahh but he wasn't all those that wanted ANYONE besides Bobby Carpenter 2.0 ie LVE, he was bust from jump street, ahh but he wasn't, those that did Jaylon should never had been picked, they were wrong, he was worth the wait..too mahy things to list about the masses on CZ that were flat egg on their face crow eating wrong..

lets just let the football people take care of that and we as fans just have some hope for 2019 with already proclaiming it total failure..

Too much coffee?
Get over it, don't take your bad morning out on me.
Sorry I don't go all homer on everything this team does.

I don't think I was negative to your dislikes.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Too much coffee?
Get over it, don't take your bad morning out on me.
Sorry I don't go all homer on everything this team does.

I don't think I was negative to your dislikes.
this was to the entire CZ fan base reading this that are already upset at the possible candidates..no coffee at all just sick of reading the last weeks worth of griping from all on who MIGHT be..how about we wait until they hire someone then let that someone actual call some games before the pages of critiques on basically nothing to go by..

I dot agree with everything they do but I for sure not going to grip on the list of possible candidates and not going to judge the new guy until he gets chance..no it alls or those who proclaim failure before it even happens just irritates me to no end..

blueblood70

Reaction score
And you just drink it all up. 20 plus years of not winning and you believe in every move they make
Who is the clueless one here?

every move or moves that havent been made yet? or moves have been made but not letting it play out.. not winning so we are what 0-100 or not winning the way you, YOU FEEL , they are winning enough to have shot and that better then whatever it is going on in your head..

but you are welcome to jump off the band wagon and follow another team since for some reason 20yrs of bad football has you still hanging around..now whos insane?

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How would some of you feel if Nussmier became OC and then Witten was brought in to coach TE?

Nussmier might be OK.

Definitely NO on Witten. He didn't really help the other TEs when he was playing.

Witten is not like Sean Lee.

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
Ok....somehow got negative again. I'm not crazy about Kellen Moore being OC (just heard on NFL radio they are considering it) either. I worry that nothing will really change if they do. But its possible he turns out to be a great OC.

I'd just rather see us bring in someone from a more dynamic system with more rub routes and less predictable plays. We can say this without attacking each other.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
this was to the entire CZ fan base reading this that are already upset at the possible candidates..no coffee at all just sick of reading the last weeks worth of griping from all on who MIGHT be..how about we wait until they hire someone then let that someone actual call some games before the pages of critiques on basically nothing to go by..

I dot agree with everything they do but I for sure not going to grip on the list of possible candidates and not going to judge the new guy until he gets chance..no it alls or those who proclaim failure before it even happens just irritates me to no end..

I can understand that.
Just like all the negative stuff about Dak, and well on just about everything. I can understand the frustration. But it does get old.
I am not all in on Dak, but a lot of the negativity, rehashed is just stupid.

The team made a remarkable turn around from the 3-5 record, won a playoff game. Things were looking decent to the upside. Then we get knocked out of the playoffs, and seems many all of a sudden act like this team went 2-14.

I have my share of knocks, and will throw out some barbs and jokes. But overall yes, agree, wait and see what happens. I guess many are impatient as to see what happens, and can't blame them. But the same old stuff is getting too old. Same quotes from Jerry and Stephen. Which is a lot of off-season fodder, not to tip their hand. But it doesn't help as to giving fans confidence going forward.

My biggest complaint (whine) is I just do not want Moore as the QB coach or the OC. Now if they bring in Kitna to help, yes keep Moore, see how he progresses. I have no issue with that. They kept Colombo as an assistant for years, got his opportunity and showed he deserved to get that OL coach job. I just don't think he improved Dak or Cooper at all from last years TC.

Like the ST's coach, people knock him, but he paid his dues, got the promotion. And I think he can improve in this next year. Maybe more can too. But right now, IMO, I rather he have some help. Maybe I am wrong. But it is my whining opinion. :laugh:

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
As long as they do not promote Moore, and not sure about Nussmier.
They need some one from the outside that has new and fresh ideas. Get rid of some of the dumb plays, or not call them as much.
Be creative and unpredictable at times.

I don't think I attacked any of the names, except the one main one I mentioned above. Moore. Let him stay and learn more at this point. Not be gifted it as our HC was.
I guess I may be ok with Nussmier, but just seems it will be the same basic stuff. But would have to wait and see. At least he has called plays before at Alabama.

You have it backwards. Moore at least has a chance of being different than the status quo.