OchoCinco apologizes to Dak Prescott

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
No wonder Dante Fowler Sr said the organization was too toxic for Fowler Jr to stay. Even OchoCinco can sum it up. If anyone knows what it feels like to flop in playoff mediocrity for decades, it's a Bengal player from his years. LOL

I'm fine with a rebuild, but what they're doing this year is just frustrating. Everyone on lame duck contracts. Get some value while you can. If you're gonna tank, tank! None of this hope to get by with a .500 or slightly better record, leaving the guys onboard you think can't cut it and not even giving them extra support.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The team is going to sink or swim with young players in 2024. Stephen was taking about Mazi, Schoonmaker and other young players from last season along with this upcoming draft. Good luck!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
No wonder Dante Fowler Sr said the organization was too toxic for Fowler Jr to stay. Even OchoCinco can sum it up. If anyone knows what it feels like to flop in playoff mediocrity for decades, it's a Bengal player from his years. LOL

I'm fine with a rebuild, but what they're doing this year is just frustrating. Everyone on lame duck contracts. Get some value while you can. If you're gonna tank, tank! None of this hope to get by with a .500 or slightly better record, leaving the guys onboard you think can't cut it and not even giving them extra support.
when did his dad say this?

Redsfan_83

Reaction score

"Hello Mr. Fowler Sr we are pleased to let you know we are giving your son a 5 yr/100 contract all guaranteed.". Reply: "Like I said the Cowboys franchise treats it's players right, glad Dante remains a Cowboy."

fivetwos

Reaction score

It’s starting to feel as if they have some grand master plan and think they are outsmarting the rest of the league again.

Either that or they simply have no idea what they are doing. Nearly nothing makes any type of sense.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Dak has had all the support he needs and has routinely crapped the bed.
True of false it doesn't really matter here. Either Jerry is over Dak and ready to move on or he's dragging out the process to avoid spending money in free agency. Either way if a deal gets done later this offseason I think it shows that both sides are more worried about the money than winning a championship.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score

Lol...They are just as bad at tanking as they are at winning championships!

Brax

Reaction score
Prescott, McCarthy and the coaching staff are all being setup for failure. Scapegoated for what can be a horrible 2024 season.
That’s not necessarily true, it could be they want to see if Dak can carry a team like other high end QBs do, judging by 2017 and half of 18 that isn’t happening. As for MM he’s been a fraud since he came here and has used the scapegoat method with his staff. Now is time to step up (and not to the buffet table or PR microphone) and prove either they have it or not. They both need to win something of importance not just talk about it. Hopefully Jerry sees the light and both are sent to the barn next year so they can make up more stories of how great they are. They both have an opportunity to prove they aren’t failures they have been their whole time in Dallas. Saying you know how to win doesn’t cut it anymore time to prove it and hopefully this is Jerry’s plan