Twitter: Odds to coach the Jaguars - Kellen Moore 5/1

foofighters

Reaction score
So is this the same situation where we got screwed because Garrett didn't go to Baltimore?

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Kellen Moore’s star has lost some luster. He may get some interest, but there are so many other NFL people like Byron Leftwich and Eric Bienemy that have paid longer dues and have SB rings as coordinators.

Maybe if KM can help us have a deep playoff run- at least to the nfc championship game- his stock will rise ahead of those guys.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
If Moore wanted to leave he'd be elsewhere already. Remember he had several offers before 2021 season had started. Unfortunately, Jerry made him an offer he just couldn't refuse.

What's good? Cowboys Nation' finally seeing Moore's true colors & not blaming MM.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Kellen Moore’s star has lost some luster. He may get some interest, but there are so many other NFL people like Byron Leftwich and Eric Bienemy that have paid longer dues and have SB rings as coordinators.

Maybe if KM can help us have a deep playoff run- at least to the nfc championship game- his stock will rise ahead of those guys.
Those two...yes

DFWJC

Reaction score
If Moore wanted to leave he'd be elsewhere already. Remember he had several offers before 2021 season had started. Unfortunately, Jerry made him an offer he just couldn't refuse.

What's good? Cowboys Nation' finally seeing Moore's true colors & not blaming MM.
I don't know of Kellen getting any HC offers in the NFL.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I have been critical of Mike McCarthy, but I would like for him to assume control of the offense and offensive play calling. If that can only happen if Kellen Moore takes a head coaching job, I hope the Jags come calling - and hard!

Chuck 54

Reaction score
The Jags won’t take any chances this time. They will hire a proven NFL head coach, possibly even a guy not in the league right now. Might be a former HC who is currently an assistant.

ultron

Reaction score
Out of all football teams on planet earth; from middle school to the NFL this is probably the last job I would take.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
The Jags won’t take any chances this time. They will hire a proven NFL head coach, possibly even a guy not in the league right now. Might be a former HC who is currently an assistant.

twtvrjcmp4djppq49iki