Odds to win each remaining game (per ESPN Analytics)

Nav22

Reaction score
Dallas
50% chance to win at Buffalo
52% chance to win at Miami
75% chance to win vs Detroit
86% chance to win at Washington

So winning out will be tough but FAR from impossible. Next 2 games are each a coin flip.

Philly
58% chance to win at Seattle
88% chance to win vs NY Giants
81% chance to win vs Arizona
87% chance to win at NY Giants

Seattle's our best bet, but not at all inconceivable that they drop one of their last 3 games. When a 85% FT shooter attempts 3 FTs in an NBA game, they probably miss at least 1 of them like half the time.

San Francisco
85% chance to win at Arizona
64% chance to win vs Baltimore
86% chance to win at Washington
73% chance to win at LA Rams

Again, not inconceivable for them to drop one. Lamar Jackson's 19-1 vs the NFC in his career.

If we survive our next 2 games, we still have a solid chance at the division and possibly the 1 seed.

One game at a time. Beat Buffalo.
:starspin:

JBS

Reaction score
50% chance to win at Buffalo?
Bills are favored. People in here are clueless. Y’all think this is going to be some easy game. It’s not. More llikely lose than win. But barely more likely

MojaveJT

Reaction score
At BUF is not going to be a walk in the park. Bills look to be heating up and cold weather will not be favorable for our guys.

It’s doable but no guarantee.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Bills are favored. People in here are clueless. Y’all think this is going to be some easy game. It’s not. More llikely lose than win. But barely more likely
Im in Bills and watch most of their games. Its losable, but we should beat them. They are still good but have alot of issues and dont match up well with us. I was saying in another thread I expect a similar game to last night where we are up, but they are still in the game until midway through the 4th

Nav22

Reaction score
At BUF is not going to be a walk in the park. Bills look to be heating up and cold weather will not be favorable for our guys.

Not THAT cold in Buffalo.

Will be a high of 45, low of 38 for Sunday.

Bills are "heating up" but so are we. I like our chances.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score

I think BUF has this lore about them that's not quite there this year. YES, it will be a tough game but your record doesn't lie. They had some BAD losses, they're inconsistent and turnover prone. Their run D is also bad. It will be a playoff type of environment and a talented opponent but very beatable.

Kolemmitt

Reaction score
Those percentages will change if/when injuries occur. Remember how vulnerable the 49ers looked when they had a couple of important injuries mid-season? They lost three in a row.

Rowdy1

Reaction score
I honestly am more worried about going into Buffalo than the rest of our schedule. Going into Buffalo in December is TOUGH. I really hope I'm wrong. If we can manage to win the next 2 I think we are golden.

Thomas82

Reaction score
I think it’s less than that. Buffalo is a good team and they are desperate. Plus Buffalo is a tough place to play. To me that’s the hardest game for the rest of the season.
That's probably why we're underdogs for next week.

Jumbo075

Reaction score
I think the Cowboys are in another class than the Bills. The Cowboys should win by double digits. I'm more concerned about the speed of Miami than I am the Bills. I don't think the Bills can run with the Cowboys. I expect the game to be similar to the Cowboys road games to start the year against the other two New York teams. The Cowboy put up 40 on the Giants, and 30 on the Jets, holding those two teams to 10 points combined. The Bills are a little better, but at 37-20 score in favor of the Cowboys would not surprise me.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Why are the chances of winning at Miami higher than winning at Buffalo?

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
I remember the Kellen Moore masterpiece that was the Cowboys last outing in Buffalo.

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think it’s less than that. Buffalo is a good team and they are desperate. Plus Buffalo is a tough place to play. To me that’s the hardest game for the rest of the season.
,,, and the NFL wants the Bills/Allen in the playoffs, so,,,

Nav22

Reaction score
Why are the chances of winning at Miami higher than winning at Buffalo?
Good question... Miami's ranked higher (in terms of efficiency) than Buffalo in offense, defense, special teams and overall.

Could be injuries. Losing Jaelan Phillips was huge, and they just placed LB Jerome Baker (another key defensive starter) on IR.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Bills will be a tough out at home and fighting for their playoff lives. We will get everything they've got.