Offense should be much improved this yr

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Lots of recent info out there on how great Dak is doing both mentally and physically. You must have missed it all.
Absolutely nobody can know that until the real games start. That is literally common sense. You should know better. You chose to be confrontational instead of logical.

You're character has ran it's course. I think you should go back to the drawing board.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You have to explain yourself because you go on these childish like rants. Even now...you keep answering my questions and don't even realize how stupid the answers sound but you just keep spewing away....I can't lol....
Me and you don't agree on much, but I can get behind this.

This poster cannot believe some of the things he posts. He does it to get people riled up.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Absolutely nobody can know that until the real games start. That is literally common sense. You should know better. You chose to be confrontational instead of logical.

You're character has ran it's course. I think you should go back to the drawing board.

I think Ill stick to pointing out all your dumb comments. Educate yourself before you open your mouth. Plenty of information on how great Dak is doing.

Let me know if you need that info. I would be more than happy to continue educating you.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I think Ill stick to pointing out all your dumb comments. Educate yourself before you open your mouth. Plenty of information on how great Dak is doing.

Let me know if you need that info. I would be more than happy to continue educating you.
Yeah, I'm sure you would.

Again, it's time for a new character.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Me and you don't agree on much, but I can get behind this.

This poster cannot believe some of the things he posts. He does it to get people riled up.

At least Im not the bozo that keeps saying the defense is bad because the offense is so good. :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao:

Or that a QB that threw for 500 yards and 5 TD's is the reason we lost to Browns last year.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
At least Im not the bozo that keeps saying the defense is bad because the offense is so good. :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao:

Or that a QB that threw for 500 yards and 5 TD's is the reason we lost to Browns last year.
Again, nobody said that.

You cannot go around twisting words and making things up. I really hope you don't do this in your real life.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Again, nobody said that.

You cannot go around twisting words and making things up. I really hope you don't do this in your real life.

Ok, if you didnt say it, then answer these two questions:

1. What was the #1 reason we lost the Browns game?
2. How did Dak play in the Browns game?

Waiting............................

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Ok, if you didnt say it, then answer these two questions:

1. What was the #1 reason we lost the Browns game?
2. How did Dak play in the Browns game?

Waiting............................
1. Going up 14-7 then turning the ball over and not sustain anymore drives longer then 3 or 4 plays until the Browns defense went conservative in the 4th quarter.
2. Below average for the first 3 and above average once the defense went soft in the 4th quarter.

"Prescott set that record because the Cowboys (1-3) have played from way behind three straight weeks, in part because of turnovers by him. He five the past two games."

I know you have trouble with quotes, so before you attack me those are not my words. That is from the game recap article on ESPN.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
1. Going up 14-7 then turning the ball over and not sustain anymore drives longer then 3 or 4 plays until the Browns defense went conservative in the 4th quarter.
2. Below average for the first 3 and above average once the defense went soft in the 4th quarter.

"Prescott set that record because the Cowboys (1-3) have played from way behind three straight weeks, in part because of turnovers by him. He five the past two games."

I know you have trouble with quotes, so before you attack me those are not my words. That is from the game recap article on ESPN.

LOL.............You just said it again!! LOL

You just said that Dak was the reason we lost the game. Then you said Dak played terrible.

GAME, SET, MATCH!!!! :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:

So not only did I prove you to be a complete LIAR, but you show how absolutely pathetic you are at analyzing anything football.

1. The Cowboys lost because the defense game up 300 yards rushing and 49 points
2. Dak played absolutely incredible throwing for 500 yards and 4 TD's. Bringing the Cowboys all the way back in the 4th quarter to within 3 points with 2 minutes to go.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I mean, not really, I can always just hit that ignore button if I ever quit having fun debating you.

If you cant handle it, then be my guest. Ill just make you look silly behind your back without the ability to defend yourself. :yourock:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
LOL.............You just said it again!! LOL

You just said that Dak was the reason we lost the game. Then you said Dak played terrible.

GAME, SET, MATCH!!!! :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:

So not only did I prove you to be a complete LIAR, but you show how absolutely pathetic you are at analyzing anything football.

1. The Cowboys lost because the defense game up 300 yards rushing and 49 points
2. Dak played absolutely incredible throwing for 500 yards and 4 TD's. Bringing the Cowboys all the way back in the 4th quarter to within 3 points with 2 minutes to go.
I hope other people are seeing you accusing people of saying things they really aren't saying.

I really hope others are taking note of this, because this type of behavior is troublesome.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

And lets not forget that you claimed the Cowboys "started slowly" in this game. It wasnt until I reminded you that we were up 14-7 that you redirected your argument to the middle of the game.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You ask a dumb question, you get treated like a fool. Get used to it you do it a lot.

Maybe you should go ask someone else your dumb questions. Maybe you can find a poster that would love Zeke rushing for 900 yards at 15 million per year.

Nah usually its only you and another poster who acts like a child and says stupid stuff on here......but I will say I am the fool for even trying to talk knowledgeable or even have a adult conversation with fool. That I admit makes me a fool.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I hope other people are seeing you accusing people of saying things they really aren't saying.

I really hope others are taking note of this, because this type of behavior is troublesome.

I just completely busted you for lying.

Only troubling behavior is a Cowboys fan like you blaming out stud QB for the loss throwing for 500 yards and 4 TD's :lmao2:

Why dont you go on back to the Eagles board with that kind of nonsense? This is a COWBOYS forum!!!