Offense should be much improved this yr

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Me and you don't agree on much, but I can get behind this.

This poster cannot believe some of the things he posts. He does it to get people riled up.
I know he does.....and he sticks with it. So I know he's trolling. I just don't know where these people come from....in real life there is absolutely no way these people can function how they do on here. Just no way.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Nah usually its only you and another poster who acts like a child and says stupid stuff on here......but I will say I am the fool for even trying to talk knowledgeable or even have a adult conversation with fool. That I admit makes me a fool.

Its a start. Admitting it is the first step. :flagwave:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I know he does.....and he sticks with it. So I know he's trolling. I just don't know where these people come from....in real life there is absolutely no way these people can function how they do on here. Just no way.

We can agree there 100%. Some poster coming on here talking about Dak was the reason we lost throwing for 500 yards and 4 TD's would get laughed out of the room.

Same thing would happen if you asked a guy to his face if they didnt like winning. :lmao2:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Please tell me you're reading the back and forth between me and him and seeing how he is literally acting like I am saying things that I am not.

He even goes as far as to use quotations makes around statements that I did not even say, like he has no idea that quotation marks are supposed to be used in regards to the exact things that were previously said.

That is very troublesome behavior.

quickccc

Reaction score
-

Although 35 years old, Nsekhe is a very serviceable backup tackle. Far better then anyone we had last season. I am expecting Tyron to miss 3-4 games, not the majority of the season like last yr.

-They have to figure out how to start faster, it has been a problem since Moore became the OC. They also need to have a better plan running the football.

Before he got hurt (again) i thought Cam Irving was very adequate and held up for most part at LT.

i thought McCarthy & Philibin could have helped Moore with a revamp run game that featured split back, counters and misdirections.
Much like they did in GB. Moore is content with going with just the basic, and it's so predictably bland.

I used to think the run scheme was on ex OL coach Marc Columbo, and that a change to more zone blocking would do wonders, ..but it hasn't .
it still looks same ole same ole, draw play on the gut middle

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Please tell me you're reading the back and forth between me and him and seeing how he is literally acting like I am saying things that I am not.

He even goes as far as to use quotations makes around statements that I did not even say, like he has no idea that quotation marks are supposed to be used in regards to the exact things that were previously said.

You just said point blank that the offense lost the game and Dak played poorly. Which you denied just 20 minutes ago. Either stop contradicting yourself, or stop lying about it.

All you have to do is look at the score to see who played well and who didnt:

Cowboys 38 points.......................offense played great
Browns 49 points...................defense played terrible

Now lets look deeper into the stats:

Dak=500 yards passing and 4 TD's. QBR of 112 (Incredible effort. Insane game)

Defense=gave up 300 yards rushing. (Has any team ever won with the defense giving up 300 yards rushing)

You lost this one BADLY!!!

quickccc

Reaction score
Play design falls on Moore/Brown's shoulders, they need to devise better, less predictable ways to run the football.

Who is Brown that you're mentioning ?
you know Brown i refer to earlier was the ex-RB coach that was suggesting to " always keep running it up the middle ".. one of those that seemed to want Zeke more as a bell cow battering
ram instead of big splash plays he was earlier in his career. Brown isnt here anymore. The new RB coach is Skip Peete.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

For a time I use to think well damn maybe its me. Then I realize the same people I argue with seem to do it with EVERYONE. And in a childlike way.....its embarrassing.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Who is Brown that you're mentioning ?
you know Brown i refer to earlier was the ex-RB coach that was suggesting to " always keep running it up the middle ".. one of those that seemed to want Zeke more as a bell cow battering
ram instead of big splash plays he was earlier in his career. Brown isnt here anymore. The new RB coach is Skip Peete.
I meant the current rb coach Peete.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Before he got hurt (again) i thought Cam Irving was very adequate and held up for most part at LT.

i thought McCarthy & Philibin could have helped Moore with a revamp run game that featured split back, counters and misdirections.
Much like they did in GB. Moore is content with going with just the basic, and it's so predictably bland.

I used to think the run scheme was on ex OL coach Marc Columbo, and that a change to more zone blocking would do wonders, ..but it hasn't .
it still looks same ole same ole, draw play on the gut middle
I liked Erving too, but he was always hurt. Let's hope the offensive coaches devise better plays to run the football.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
I agree.
So many reasons to be optimistic about the offense.
:flagwave:

However.....
By FAR the main thing that I want to see them finally start doing is to score on defenses in the top 25-35% in the league....so the decent to very good defenses.

It's been 5 years since this offense has been able to do that, and THAT is what defines a really good offense.
Every year, we score below the league average against decent to good defenses. Piling up huge stats on the other teams is fine, but it only gets us so far.

Looking to turn that corner, and I think they can!:yourock:
They do have to play better against tougher opponents, but also need the defense to hold them in games when they struggle or start slow.