Offensive line injury concerns

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Zack Martin is getting an MRI on his lower bac today according to The Fan.

Connor McGovern is going to be out several weeks with a pectoral muscle injury.

Travis Frederick is slowly regaining his strength and form. Looney is taking a lot of reps at center.

Tyron had his history of back issues.

Going to be a dicey training camp up front. Hope this doesn't bleed into the season too much.
We need Zeke.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
More doom and gloom from Erod. By all accounts, Fred is well on his way, if not already, to 100%. Martin is just having back spasms and with rest will be fine in a week at most. Connor’s injury was out on June 11 and well on his way to recovery. By all accounts, including his own, Tryon has never felt better or looked better in years. Why do you post this ****?
No need to cuss.

erod

Reaction score
More doom and gloom from Erod. By all accounts, Fred is well on his way, if not already, to 100%. Martin is just having back spasms and with rest will be fine in a week at most. Connor’s injury was out on June 11 and well on his way to recovery. By all accounts, including his own, Tryon has never felt better or looked better in years. Why do you post this ****?
Somebody needs a big, comfy safe space.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
We won't know what to expect any more than this team does in many cases.

Injuries are a curse that always comes with the sport more than most others.

What happens with this team will mostly be decided by talent and good luck.

Last edited:

Beaker42

Reaction score

Travis Frederick is slowly regaining his strength and form. Looney is taking a lot of reps at center.

Going to be a dicey training camp up front. Hope this doesn't bleed into the season too much.
We’re good - we’ve got Adam Redmond.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Losing Martin would destroy the line again for another year. So lets hope that doesn't happen. Frederick is precautionary I would think. McGovern probably wouldn't have played much anyway.

Tyron will me 3-4 games as is normal.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
No way you're from Rockport, TX.
I’m not. I’m from Beeville. Just have a place in Rockport or use to until Harvey. Still have the land, but the house was destroyed. Born and raised in Beeville and once I graduated from A. C. Jones, I joined the Marines and spent 20+ years defending our great country. Even when deployed in time zones outside the realm of most peoples conscious, I always watched the Cowboys. I missed one here and there due to circumstances, but always caught the replay. I remember one year I was in the boonies in a country I can’t name when the start of the season started. Me and one of my buddies bought a black and white TV and jury rigged into our satellite signal just to catch the opening day game live on AFRTS at 2am. Good times. Once retired, moved back to Texas. Where else?

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I’m not. I’m from Beeville. Just have a place in Rockport or use to until Harvey. Still have the land, but the house was destroyed. Born and raised in Beeville and once I graduated from A. C. Jones, I joined the Marines and spent 20+ years defending our great country. Even when deployed in time zones outside the realm of most peoples conscious, I always watched the Cowboys. I missed one here and there due to circumstances, but always caught the replay.

And you call yourself a fan...

:laugh:

Jk Rock

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score

That state of the O.L. has been my overall primary concern,,, er,,,concercerning our team this entire off season.

Old'Boyfan

Reaction score

Be honest.
Pure conjecture about Fred. Show me where it's been said he's close to 100%.
Tyron has been battling injuries the last 3 years, missed 3 games each of the last 2 years. Of course he's going to say he's never felt better, what else could he say? Back issues rarely get better.
It's not gloom & doom, it's called reality.

robbieruff

Reaction score
Yup...been saying this for quite awhile and yet we still get the shoulder shrugs and "you're overreacting" responses...it's an issue. Has been for the past two seasons and could be again. But at least we'll have a stud RB to help them look good...oh wait...