***Official 2008 NFL Draft Thread - Day 2***

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I like this pick. I am all for piling on the offensive players.

Bring in a fb and a wr next.

Did beau bell get picked yet?

JoeyHarris

Reaction score
so... we have a great value in barber going into the draft. so what do we do? draft two rbs with our first four picks. super.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
speedkilz88;2057782 said:
Its Choice, Cajun. Time to throw a fit! ;)

We got cute and tried to act like we knew what we were doing and ended up missing out on possible impact players and now we have a third string RB with the pick.

Just unreal.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Not a bad idea although I question not trying to get Red Bryant. Choice is a good choice and it shows you what they think of Marion Barber. Barber is looking for big money and this protects you plus there is nothing wrong with depth.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
fanfromvirginia;2057805 said:
Dang. Missed Red by a pick.

Obviously they feel comfortable without picking another NT. Red may not even be a Wade player. JMO. But I feel a little uncomfortable.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;2057797 said:
We got cute and tried to act like we knew what we were doing and ended up missing out on possible impact players and now we have a third string RB with the pick.

Just unreal.
Choice was the guy they were trading down for, Chan Gailey was his head coach and he's compared to Marion Barber. If Barber gets hurt we don't want to put Felix Jones in the position to have to carry the load.