***Official 2008 NFL Draft Thread***

Hoofbite

Reaction score
I know we are only 4 picks in but so far they have called each pick before the announced pick. I hope they don't keep doing that, its kind of a buzzkill.

Nav22

Reaction score
Was asked what's his first thought that comes to mind when he thinks of the Falcons.

His response? "Winning games". :laugh1:

Sure, Matt. I know what the first thing I think about it is when it comes to the Falcons, and it involves a certain idiotic QB who threw his life away.

Funny to hear him pitch the company line like that, though.

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
I don't see a draft thread and I'm surprised. Where are people putting their comments on the draft?

nathanlt

Reaction score
I would love this announcement.

"With the 7th pick in the 1st round, the New England Patriots have decided that cheating, then lying about it, is more important than integrity. So, for maximum effect, I have decided to strip the Patriots of their pick at the last minute. Baltimore is now on the clock!"

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
They offered the 10th pick, their 2nd this yr AND next rys forst rd pick to the Chiefs for the right to pick Dorsey

Kinda surprised the Chiefs turned that down if its true

David

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Dorsey is best player in draft. Still surprised they didn't take that offer. If true.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
I doubt it, too. I was listening to Fox Sports Radio and Glazer said they were holding out for a 1st... So if they got the offer, I doubt they'd turn it down.

Does anyone else think Dorsey isn't all that anyway? I don't.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Trade down with Saints.

Don't trade with the Pats, people! They only come out ahead... Almost always. :mad:

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Cheifs are stooid but not that stoopid.

That leads me to believe Shefter has something wrong.

Gibby!

Pom Pom Waving Shill
Reaction score
"With the 7th pick in the 1st round, the New England Patriots have selected Donnie Marx, Senior, NFL Films Cameraman."