***Official 2008 NFL Draft Thread***

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
They didn't do as a good as I feared. They got a 3rd for moving back 3 spots but gave their 5th as well. Still good, but not a theft.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
:patriots:

I bet the cheating Patsies will take Leodis McKelvin with the 10th pick.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
guys say mike jenkins all top 4 corners gone, felix jones gone, and stewart gone, with baltimore trading down now to 26th spot,

should we trade down from 22nd pick up another 4th, then trade with the 24th, then trade with miami or Kansas City iif they want a QB, since atlanta now has a QB,

then load up in 2nd and 3rd rounds, we could get a rb from list of chris johnson, jamaall charles, ray rice,kevin smith
ot duane brown, zuttah,john greco
linebacker beau bell,
wr jordy nelson, will franklin, andre caldwell, james hardy if still there, earl bennett, dexter jackson, eddie royall,
safety tyrell johnson
cb antoine cason, brandon flowers-but he is real slow like 4.55 in 40, charles godfrey, aqib talib due to marijuanie, tracy porter, justin king
te martellus bennett, john carlson, fred davis
de jason jones, kendall langford
dt joseph bryant, pat sims,dre moore, marcus harrison ahthua rubin

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Sucks that they got Mayo. They should be drafting #31.

May he turn into another Kevin Burnett.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Anyone consult the draft chart regarding today's trades?

Seems to me that the teams trading up are getting a discount.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Dorsey is a true blue chipper thought my a lot of people to be the best player in the draft. The Raiders are going to regret not taking him and taking DMac.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey that is just another CB that falls to us because I thought they would have taken DRC or McKelvin.

Derinyar

Reaction score
Haley94;2053827 said:
Corners and RBs are falling.

I don't think RBs are falling. I think they are mostly just filtering down to where they would actually get taken.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
I had Mayo going top 12 in draft thread. Had been told yesterday that was who Pats wanted.

DRAFT SO FAR IS ON TRACK FOR US AT #22 and #28.

We need an Oline/WR run here next ten picks. Maybe even Henne goes here next 20 picks......

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
This is one of the weakest drafts in past 15 years.
All the top 10 Teams were desparate to trade down with no market. Lots of $ to pay these top 10 picks......

Supply and demand.

SMCowboy

Reaction score
Nors;2053855 said:
This is one of the weakest drafts in past 15 years.
All the top 10 Teams were desparate to trade down with no market. Lots of $ to pay these top 10 picks......

Supply and demand.

With what top 10 picks are getting paid now, trading up for picks is only going to get cheaper....