FEATURED Official 2018 Dallas Cowboys Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwj473

Reaction score
5 games over 24 days in November?
I don’t see the big deal. Normal schedule would be 5 games in 29 days if they play every Sunday.

Looking at it game by game, the only one we get less prep time than the opponent is the Eagles, which is only 1 day less and is normal after MNF.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
4 of 5 games at home in Weeks 12-16.
Doesn't seem like that's always a good thing for us (our home field adv. is subpar, etc.), but better then going into cold weather during that time of year; but we'll be a run heavy team. Overthinking it, just want home field adv to improve, tired of getting shown up at home.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Lmao off! Where in the heck are 8 or 9 wins coming from. Assuming we split with the Giants and skins thats 2 because eagles will beat us twice.
So then we beat Tampa, colts, and Detroit. That's 5 wins. Ughhh

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
4 of 5 games at home in Weeks 12-16.

All in all, good schedule. Tough early, weak late. Ends with a strong home schedule, games against the Bucs and Colts, and in that second Eagles game we have 10 days rest off of Thursday night football and they have to go on the road and play us after MNF.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Lmao off! Where in the heck are 8 or 9 wins coming from. Assuming we split with the Giants and skins thats 2 because eagles will beat us twice.
So then we beat Tampa, colts, and Detroit. That's 5 wins. Ughhh

why is philly beating dallas twice? we seemingly always split with them.

aria

Reaction score
I have no idea why some of you are chalking up Seattle as a loss. That team is a mess feom the coaching down and they’ve lost a lot of players. I’m more concerned about Deeetroit.

Status
Not open for further replies.