FEATURED Official 2018 Dallas Cowboys Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

CPanther95

Reaction score
You guys could do a lot worse than having your 2 Thursday night games start with the short week against the Commanders and having the extra long week before the Eagles game.

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
WHAT....NO OPENING SNF AGAINST NY??????
qnwyzzofxqsyoodoibbm.gif
this lol

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
In the division, Eagles got a better schedule IMO when you see they have many of their tough games at home, the road Jax game is in London and their bye is right before our game in Philly.
LMAO:lmao:

Thanks for that overt observation of obvious concern:thumbup:

Hadenough

Reaction score
Dallas was 5-1 vs NFC East last season. Going for the sweep this season. It'll be all good! ;)

:starspin:
5-1 against the NFC east means we only won 4 games outside the division. Yikes that's kinda scary
Usually every year I figure all the teams in division split. I have the Eagles winning both because we could hardly beat their scrubs and the owned us in Dallas.

tm1119

Reaction score
Calling it now...we are going to have to go 5-1, if not 6-0, that last easy(ish) 6 game stretch. The 1st half schedule is brutal

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
meh... Not that hard of a schedule. Glad the SEA and NO games are at home and 3 consecutive home games late in the season will be an advantage if the Cowboys can ever call being at home an advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.