FEATURED Official 2018 Dallas Cowboys Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

dfense

Reaction score
My mind went retro for a minute...........Back in the day Texas Stadium ALMOST had a roof....atleast I thought it did until the last Alice Cooper concert......rough times.
I saw Alice once, he's still got it.

uvaballa

Reaction score
Too early for predictions since we don't know how the draft will shake out. But the schedule doesn't look too bad right now.

zack

Reaction score
I moved to charlotte last year....will be going to opening day for the first time this year!!! Can't wait

I’ll be there with the family! Gonna be a hot one. When I went to the game in 2012, I believe, I was shocked how many Cowboys fans were there. It was incredible. I moved down from Detroit and there would be small pockets of Cowboys fans there.

conner01

Reaction score
Just sweep those first five games
Heck, let’s just win them all

Shuff

Reaction score
Atleast the game before Thanksgiving isn't a night game in NY.....noon game in Atlanta is much better.

Two possible snow games.....at Indy, and final game at NY.

Overall, not a bad schedule.
Indy is a dome, right?

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
It's unlikely probably even impossible but the longer this Cowboy's team stays off other teams radars the better chance we got at winning games. With Dez gone opposing coaches will have to wait and see what this all looks like before getting the know on us. That wont win us a SB but any help this Cowboy team can get with W's i will take. Ya ya they know Garrett's style and it will all be the same, i say not so fast.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
The AFC South is historically soft.

I get the Jaguars are tough. The Titans are middling. But the Colts and Texans are soft.

No excuse not to go 3-1. Worst case, 2-2.

Texans aren't too soft. Commanders and giants should be soft. That division was better than ours last year and should be this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.