FEATURED Official 2018 Dallas Cowboys Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Hoping I'm suprised like In 2016 but think 9-7 is the best case scenario.

remdak

Reaction score
5 games at noon. I like that. Stay under the radar. Less games in prime time.

okstateCowboy

Reaction score
meh... Not that hard of a schedule. Glad the SEA and NO games are at home and 3 consecutive home games late in the season will be an advantage if the Cowboys can ever call being at home an advantage.

Is SEA even a tough opponent anymore? I don't think they win 8 games this year.

cheftjpeck

Reaction score
Woo hoo !!! Can’t wait just booked our package for first home game ever .. seeing Detroit Lions take on the boys .. wifeys treat !!! VIP all the way .. can’t wait

Before you negative Nancy’s rain on my parade with Your why would you waste your money on this team blah blah blah

Don’t care .. can’t wait .. never seen a home game .. incredible seats and package of things we will be doing for a once in a lifetime experience for this old cowboy fan !!! Woo hoo
Go Cowboys

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
At first glance I like it, no complaints.
Just now getting the chance to see it. Will take a closer look probably tomorrow morning.

But overall I think it is laid out well. But as someone posted. 5 games in 24 days. Not sure if that is unusual or not.
Man,this schedule is kinda dependent upon just where a rational fans level of realistic outcome lies( which can be easily be derailed upon the digestion of a single tweet),,, I'm always ready for 'kick-off':thumbup:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Woo hoo !!! Can’t wait just booked our package for first home game ever .. seeing Detroit Lions take on the boys .. wifeys treat !!! VIP all the way .. can’t wait

Before you negative Nancy’s rain on my parade with Your why would you waste your money on this team blah blah blah

Don’t care .. can’t wait .. never seen a home game .. incredible seats and package of things we will be doing for a once in a lifetime experience for this old cowboy fan !!! Woo hoo
Go Cowboys

*YOU ROCK!

:bow:FOLLOWING:bow:,,,,nowo_O

AlienBoy

Reaction score
With this being a parity driven league, teams are up one year and down another, I don't see this as a horrible schedule. If the Cowboys stay healthy, which is tough, they can have a great year. I see no worse than 12-4, including a clunker thrown in there. Always happens.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
*YOU ROCK!

Have I ever relayed the story of my closest encounter of witnessing a live COWBOY'S football game?
Well, I'd found myself with a car full of green reefer aficionados in Busch stadium St. Louis Cardinals Baseball on a Saturday& my amigos PUT THE COLLAR ON ME along a breezeway walkway upon their exit while I was in negotiations with a jaw dropping of sexually put together blonde sex worker female there on reconnaissance for the upcoming scheduled Cowboys VS. Cardinals game on Sunday the next day!
o_O

cheftjpeck

Reaction score
*YOU ROCK!

Thank you
Really can’t wait ... my wife got every bell and whistle for it .. section c110 or
Game day sideline passes during warmups
Meet and greets ..,autographs .. photo ops .. tailgate party .. high five area .. vip lounges .. all inclusive food and drink .. team hotel etc .. I know she paid through the nose .. that’s why on her 50th in a couple years I’m taking her to Hawaii .. lol

dstew60105

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Atleast the game before Thanksgiving isn't a night game in NY.....noon game in Atlanta is much better.

Two possible snow games.....at Indy, and final game at NY.

Overall, not a bad schedule.

Indy plays in a dome.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Is SEA even a tough opponent anymore? I don't think they win 8 games this year.
Russell Wilson at home with his loud 12-man fans are never easy to beat. Take that away and you're right. That's why I'm glad we host that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.