Official Chicken Little thread

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
I have never done this before, and hopefully never will again.

But for all those who were for the move to get rid of Robinson - I Told You So.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Condo is going to kill this team. He's been shaky in all 3 games. It doesn't matter who's kicking if we can't execute a simple snap and hold.

NickZepp

Reaction score
I think the guy has been a decent kicker. He's missed 1 FG by about 2 inches and he missed a PAT on a bad snap. Now he can't kick it deep but name a kicker over the last 5-10 years for the Cowboys that can.

Z-Man

Reaction score
Guy can be beat deep that easy.
Just wait till Moss and Porter on Glenn and Henry......WOOHOOOOOOOOOO

Tricked

Fascinated
Reaction score
henry doesn't have enough speed to keep up with him =| doesn't mean he wasn't a great pickup

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
The fairweather fans on this site are great

One week, Henry is a demi God, the next he's worse than Pete Hunter :lmao:

Fans like you are why we have a bad label. ****

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
how much more do people have to see...and honestly at this point Zimmer can go with the whole rest of the coaching staff

what an utter disgrace so far in this game...we are playing hands down the least talented team in football BY FAR, and we look like garbage...just garbage

David

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
how bout we go get a coordinator who has enough balls to go after a team with a bad QB and bad OL, instead of playing the pansy lay off and hope they screw up scheme

Mike Zimmer is a total disgrace, and Parcells is a disgrace for keeping hsi clown butt

David

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
I'll slide David under the "fairweather" category. The list is growing at an extraordinary rate.

It's week 3 :rolleyes:

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This thread is dedicated to all the chicken little posts ...

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
dbair1967 said:
how bout we go get a coordinator who has enough balls to go after a team with a bad QB and bad OL, instead of playing the pansy lay off and hope they screw up scheme

Mike Zimmer is a total disgrace, and Parcells is a disgrace for keeping hsi clown butt

David

:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

You people are a riot

Z-Man

Reaction score
The quarterback with the weakest arm in the league hits a slow receiver for an 89 yarder.:)

Why is it considered "fairweather" just because you point out the obvious?
IMO the problem fans are the ones who see with rose colored glasses no matter how bad the team sucks.

So....**** yourself:p