Official Combine Thread

Sydla

Reaction score
Boykin from ND surprised me. I knew he had a decent vertical and good hands but a 4.42 at that size?

cnuball21

Reaction score
Banogu not only tested well, he produced. Need a situational rusher at the beginning of day 3? Take him.

Have you watched him? I don't know what to think...

Solid athlete, good production...but you don't really see him winning by bending around the corner. It's a lot counter moves inside. I honestly have no idea what to think.

cnuball21

Reaction score
Warning, both guys are white and played against very poor competition. So you have to take that into account.

lol

Crosby is a weird watch on tape. He lines up so wide...looks a little better against the run and doesn't look very natural rushing the passer.

Plankton

Reaction score
Boykin from ND surprised me. I knew he had a decent vertical and good hands but a 4.42 at that size?

Definitely doesn’t play to that speed. He’s much more of a build up speed guy on the field than he displayed in the 40 at the combine. I was more impressed with his numbers in the COD drills. That’s even more unexpected.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Definitely doesn’t play to that speed. He’s much more of a build up speed guy on the field than he displayed in the 40 at the combine. I was more impressed with his numbers in the COD drills. That’s even more unexpected.

I see the same thing with him.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Anybody else read that they are thinking of doing the combine over 2 weekends?

tm1119

Reaction score
lol

Crosby is a weird watch on tape. He lines up so wide...looks a little better against the run and doesn't look very natural rushing the passer.

He plays a little out of control/awkward, but I think he has a nice 1st step and can flatten and turn the corner...which is huge when evaluating any pass rusher. Also needs to learn how to use his arms better, but I see some potential with coaching. But he’s a project so probably wouldn’t touch him before our 4th comp

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Just an fyi watching these LBers.

Not one of them is in the same stratosphere as Jaylon was pre injury at ND.

He would have tested off the charts. He was a potential top 3 pick in the draft.

And he will only get better...........