Official Dak Sucks Thread - Mega Merge

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
Office-chaos GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
in other news, I have read 24 posts on Facebook showing proof that Sasquatch is real and people have seen him

ScalperX

Reaction score
Truthfully this is a what a lot of us Dak supporters needed to see. As long as he was keeping it close we had a chance. Blowouts change that tune. You want a change… a couple more of these need to happen.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Changing OCs isnt the answer.
Changing the Head Coach isnt the answer.
Drafting a WR or TE isnt the answer

The Cowboys will never win anything with this guy and the longer he is kept around, the longer this fanbase will suffer.

Even his staunchest supporters cant deny it anymore.

So far through 5 games, he has thrown for 1061 yards (212 ypg), 5 TDs and 4 Ints. These are Zach Wilson numbers.

And before you ask (well who is your qb if we let go dak), Let Trey start next year and see what you have with him. If he sucks, you will be in position to draft a QB in 2025
I disagree wholeheartedly. Draft a QB and fire the coach. You have to have a clean sweep across the board. We just need a new roster, and I'd consider releasing or trading Dak, and trading Parsons and Martin to start the rebuild. Fire away.

RS12

Reaction score
Welp he was 18th rated vs zone defense before tonight. Probably dropped to the 20s with this "performance". Some of the Dak fan boys got a rude awakening tonight. The rest of us saw this coming 5 miles away.

The Natural

Reaction score
3 straight poor performances against the 49ers. I think its safe to say his cowardice against this team and has spread to the rest of the squad. It doesn’t matter what they do next week or the week after, this team will rightfully be judged by how they stand against the NFC Elite and SF proved we are not in the same stratosphere.