Official Dak Sucks Thread - Mega Merge

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No matter what is said, tonight's game between the Chargers and Cowboys will send a clear message to the world about the state of the Dallas Cowboys and their supposed "elite" quarterback.
What that message is remains to be seen.
While most of us think the message has already been sent; that the end of this team's hopes with Dak at quarterback has arrived.
But Dak has a chance to prove himself at home against a tough team, and spark hope into his fans and Cowboys fans alike, that he can rise above the failures of the past and make the Cowboys better.
Or, the message that his time as quarterback of the Cowboys is truly over, along with the hope that he could be the quarterback he's supposed to be will be drilled into the hearts of every Cowboys fan watching.
So you are doing this again. Knowing exactly how it will go. Just what you want.

SinceDayOne

Reaction score
Big game........early season pivotal type game. Both teams want this one. Big MNF stage. What the NFL is all about.....so.....Let it happen!!!!

Kwyn

Reaction score
No matter what is said, tonight's game between the Chargers and Cowboys will send a clear message to the world about the state of the Dallas Cowboys and their supposed "elite" quarterback.
What that message is remains to be seen.
While most of us think the message has already been sent; that the end of this team's hopes with Dak at quarterback has arrived.
But Dak has a chance to prove himself at home against a tough team, and spark hope into his fans and Cowboys fans alike, that he can rise above the failures of the past and make the Cowboys better.
Or, the message that his time as quarterback of the Cowboys is truly over, along with the hope that he could be the quarterback he's supposed to be will be drilled into the hearts of every Cowboys fan watching.
So, if Dak plays well and the team wins are you actually going to call that “reality” or are you just interested in the “reality” you have already agreed to in your head?

Also, it’s been years since anyone around here called Dak “elite”. That’s a bit of a straw man you’ve created.

Most of us who root for the team would settle For “good QB and able to win a championship with a good team around him.”

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
Instead of "Dak Sucks Thread - Mega Merge" can the order of words in the title be changed to "Dak Mega Sucks - Thread Merge". It would be more accurate for the users.

dupree89

Reaction score
If Dak could play half as good as he dresses, we'd really have a QB, wouldn't we?

Mannix

Reaction score
I guess my thoughts on extension warranted my thread being removed, so I'll ask it here. Anyone think Booger will think we've turned the corner at 4-2 and extend Dak over the bye week? It would be very Booger like to do. Lets hope not!!!