***Official Day TWO draft thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Not liking it and I'll tell you why. Great talent and a steal if you get him right but dope during combine = dumb. We've improved in drafting due to making smart picks. Like last year. Instead of taking RB in your lap you take a chance and that is old style that blows up. Just me

Joe_Fan

Continuity Is Overrated
Reaction score
Weed is ubiquitous throughout the NFL. Gregory was stupid enough to get caught. It's not as if this kid has had serious character issues (say, for example, like the #1 pick in the draft this year). I think he's one of the best talents in the draft - and will have that chip on his shoulder to prove 31 other teams wrong.

Love the pick.

The part that bothered me was about all the talk of showing up late to the pre-draft team meetings. Just shows to me that he hasn't quite grasped it yet.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I just can't agree with this pick at all. We have Lawrence and Hardy, there were 3 solid RB prospects on the board.

Our staff must REALLY love our offensive line and think they can make any scrub a probowler.

I truly believe with the changes we saw in Randall physically and confidence last year, I believe he's going to be great for us no matter who we draft at RB.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Trade up in the 3rd and grab Ajayi or Coleman.

And I pull out a big cigar and get drunk on my deck and pass out with a smile on my face.

Yep, if we still manage to snag a good RB prospect in this draft, this is a GREAT draft. Problem is, I don't see it happening.

perrykemp

Reaction score
I don't know how I explain this Gregory pick to my children.

Just tell them the truth. If you have enough physical talent it doesn't matter what else you in your life you can still become rich and famous.

Joe_Fan

Continuity Is Overrated
Reaction score
Not liking it and I'll tell you why. Great talent and a steal if you get him right but dope during combine = dumb. We've improved in drafting due to making smart picks. Like last year. Instead of taking RB in your lap you take a chance and that is old style that blows up. Just me

Kind of like Shane Ray that decided to light one up in the week before the draft?

Status
Not open for further replies.