***Official Day TWO draft thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

mldardy

Reaction score
I am not familiar with Langford, is he a 3 down back that can handle 20 carries a game?

He's an every down back. Very consistent. I live in B1G country and an Ohio St fan, watched Langford and he isn't very flashy but just consistent and can carry the load. He is not a versatile back meaning he isn't going to catch a lot of passes out of the backfield.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
I think the goal is for this guy to be the eventual starter.
Most 3rd round picks of any kind don't walk in and start.
A few,but not many.

I would say that's 100% accurate. Swing tackle this year, starter within the next year or two. Having a good young tackle in waiting is smart.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Can we please just stop messing around and grab Allen. If we somehow manage to snag either Allen or Ajayi in the 4th, this draft has a lot of potential of being great.

KalEl

KalEl 94
Reaction score
Can we please just stop messing around and grab Allen. If we somehow manage to snag either Allen or Ajayi in the 4th, this draft has a lot of potential of being great.

I'd rather see them take Petty. We need to start grooming Romo's replacement

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
My two cents.The cowboys are more concerned with Frees ankle and Learys knees then getting a running back.With their third basically being a high fourth they didn't want to take any chances.They got their lineman that can play anywhere on the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.