***Official Day TWO draft thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

koolaid

Drink Me
Reaction score
I know he was. He's admitted it. It's just amazing how as soon as the Cowboys select him the spin begins.

these guys make a career out of running into people as fast as they can. we arn't looking for neurosurgeons here.
our team has demonstrated that they know what they are doing in the draft the last few seasons.

I watch a lot of B1G football (see every one of my draft zone posts ever) and I wasn't huge on the possibility of gregory in the 1st round, but I think the guy is a steal here.

Outlaw Heroes

Reaction score
I know he was. He's admitted it. It's just amazing how as soon as the Cowboys select him the spin begins.

Not sure if I'm spinning things or not. This is obviously a serious issue that will have to be handled, given that he entering the league in the drug program, but I can't help but be elated with getting a top 5 talent at #60. I think the potential reward justifies the risk.

dupree89

Reaction score
guys--i dont really follow college football. what round should bryce petty go in?

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
Do not draft ajayi just cause he is there he is the fumbling bumbling bafoon of this year's RB class

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
not crazy about the prospect of McFadden, Randle, Ajayi, Williams..

but that's how it's shaping up

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not sure if I'm spinning things or not. This is obviously a serious issue that will have to be handled, given that he entering the league in the drug program, but I can't help but be elated with getting a top 5 talent at #60. I think the potential reward justifies the risk.

Wasn't talking about you.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Gregory is a risk....no doubt, but I can't see how anyone could feel better about Hardy than giving Gregory a chance. I hope Hardy does well, but I am much more embarrassed by him than Gregory. If they both focus on football, I'm happy.

Nomad

Reaction score
I think it's easier, comparatively, to find a decent RB free agent or trade before the season than a serviceable CB or DLine. Like how we picked up McFadden, there's a lot of guys drafted the last few years like that floating around. So I don't mind not drafting one as much and going all defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.