Trolling: ****Official Draft Day Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is a thread for all to participate in during the draft. It will be similar to our Game Day threads.

We will also have two threads in the draft Zone.

[url=http://cowboyszone.com/threads/2015-dallas-cowboys-draft-picks.319885/] THIS THREAD
will contain the Dallas Draft Picks as they come in and will try to add some bios and videos for each pick.

THIS THREAD Will be the picks for all teams in each round.

Please try to keep the draft talk (during the rounds) in one of those threads instead of creating multiple threads in the fan zone during the draft.

Also please remember to keep the rules in mind during the draft thread. We understand that some will like or not like the pick and get in heated debates but please keep the rules in mind concerning language, name calling, personal insults and no need for any call outs or trolling. Keep in mind that following the rules also applies to the Chat room during the draft. You can be benched there and on the board at the same time.

We do not want to bench anyone during the draft because we know everyone is interested in what picks we get so please don't break the rules and force us to bench you during the draft.

With that said...Hope we have a good draft.

This thread, and the other two, will open once the draft starts.[/url]

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Couple more threads that I think people would enjoy. Most of us who hang out in the draft zone have seen them already but for those that do not and want a little extra reading leading up to the draft to get a feel on some of the possible picks...

Zone member @dantheman41 did a thread where he went through and evaluated some players. Plenty of interesting takes in that thread. LINK to thread

@Fredd and a few other zone members put together a big board for us that you can download and use during the draft.LINK to thread

Zone member @Bcrav4 and @xwalker put together a thread that shows who the cowboys have shown interest in and where they might be ranked per round.LINK to thread

Zone member @Risen Star put together a thread where you list 20 players and see how many will be selected by the Cowboys.LINK to thread

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It is a little early but let's open this bad boy up and get things started.

Please remember that this is a family friendly board so watch the language and do not start name calling and personal attacks if you and another poster do not agree about a player.

=======================

Coverage on the ticket

NFL Draft starting at 6:30. Norm in Chicago, D Moore and George Dunham at Valley Ranch, Bob Sturm & Snake inside the mothership.

http://www.theticket.com/

===== Coverage on www.dallascowboys.com

Join Bryan Broaddus, Bill Jones, Dane Brugler, and special guests as they cover the Cowboys draft LIVE on DallasCowboys.com.

I am hoping they have the audio of those guys talking with the video of the war room like they did last year.

Last edited:

Thefeelofcotton

Mandalorian
Reaction score
Please please please let us get Gordon. I'd rather take someone who wants to be here, which he obviously does, than anyone else.:starspin:

USMarineVet

Reaction score
Greetings Cowboys Family! It's a good day. It's a VERY good day! Can't wait to get this thing started!

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When you're picking 27, you feel a little left out of all the hype.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Please please please let us get Gordon. I'd rather take someone who wants to be here, which he obviously does, than anyone else.:starspin:

Roy Williams, the safety, wanted to be here and let it be known pre-draft.

That's a terrible way to make draft day decisions.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey, the Bears are talking with Tennessee for the #2 pick. If they get that done and select Mariota maybe we can make a deal for Cutler.

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
don't like Gordon at 27, would not mind him in a trade back in high Rd 2

Gurley or Kevin Johnson at 27 or trade back please

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Listen, I like Jon Gruden. I really do. But he is a terrible analyst. Get him the bleep off the set. I already know he loves every prospect. What does he add to the discussion?

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
Listen, I like Jon Gruden. I really do. But he is a terrible analyst. Get him the bleep off the set. I already know he loves every prospect. What's he add to the discussion?

NFLN > ESPN

anything with Berman is epic fail. Plus Mayock actually talks Xs and Os when providing his player analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.