***Official Draft Thread Day One***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nirvana

Reaction score
I can see the reflection of NFL Network in the tv in the warroom.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
GREG ROBINSON TO THE RAMS. CBS sports listing the pick fast for those tired of waiting for nfl draft announcers to announce the pick.

BRoni

Reaction score
Aren't we trying to avoid spoiling it before it is announced on tv?

Deep_South

Reaction score
The Texans are probably going to take a QB in the 2nd or 3rd, at least that is what they hinted at a while back.

KB1122

Reaction score
You're kidding, right?

Not at all. They could win a Super Bowl with Clowney and we'd still be wondering if they are the most popular team in their hometown. Their only shot in overcoming the Cowboys was Manziel.

BRoni

Reaction score
Not at all. They could win a Super Bowl with Clowney and we'd still be wondering if they are the most popular team in their hometown. Their only shot in overcoming the Cowboys was Manziel.

This sounds like Jerry Jones logic :)

DFWJC

Reaction score

Wow.
Marketing before winning. Uh, ok.

The Natural

Reaction score
GREG ROBINSON TO THE RAMS. CBS sports listing the pick fast for those tired of waiting for nfl draft announcers to announce the pick.

Ok let me go ahead and log out till after the draft cause I'm gonna get permanent banned messing around with y'all spoiling these picks

Status
Not open for further replies.