***Official Draft Thread Day One***

Status
Not open for further replies.

manster4ever

Reaction score
Prefer Martin anyways. He's going to be an All-Pro for the next 10 years imo.

dunno about that, but he's more NFL ready than Shazier by FAR IMO. This guy will start from day one. Shazier is light and teams had success running right at him. Michigan, Michigan State and Clemson. He needs to bulk up.

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
Well played, Minnesota. Zimmer getting some nice pieces for his new team.

always liked zimmer.. wish him the best...
ponder has struggled since his last year at fsu when he had shoulder issues and had to be replaced in the bowl game by EJ...
never understood how he got drafted in the 1st round...

DTown214

Reaction score
I think it's safe to say that one of these d-lineman will be ours by tomorrow: Kony Ealy, Timmy Jernigan, Scott Chrichton, RaShede Hageman, Stephon Tuitt, Demarcus Lawrence, or Louis Nix. I'd be happy with any of them to be honest.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Take it in Cowboys fans. And thank the Gods that it's not a Cowboys uni

BnKUDSgIAAAASBS.png

manster4ever

Reaction score
I think it's safe to say that one of these d-lineman will be ours by tomorrow: Kony Ealy, Timmy Jernigan, Scott Chrichton, RaShede Hageman, Stephon Tuitt, Demarcus Lawrence, or Louis Nix. I'd be happy with any of them to be honest.

Holy COW is there some talent in there! Who do you guys favor? I like Hageman, Ealy, Jernigan, Lawrence, Nix, Crichton and Tuitt in that order.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score

BnKUDSgIAAAASBS.png

They've got a good team together right now. If the rest of the draft goes well they can be sleeper-favorites for the Super Bowl. I wouldn't be shocked..

coult44

Reaction score
I see Mr positive chose to finally show up and share the good will.
Hasta mañana

Me? You mean Mr. Common sense realist. We had one of the worst defenses in NFL history and we lost two of our best players from it. Our franchise QB has had two surgeries in less than 12 months on his back. Our best defensive player can't stay on the field for more than half a season. We have project guys at DE, S, and OLB and some DL guys coming off major injuries. All of this with an owner who has said entertainment and money are more important than winning games.
I'm not being negative on purpose, it's just stating the facts...I think Martin was a good, safe pick. But OL was the bright spot on our team last year. We needed DL, S, or QB.... No questions asked...

DFWJC

Reaction score
Tuitt
Jernigan
Ealy
Hageman
Crichton
Lawrence
Van Noy
Attaochu
Lee

Would say Su'a Filo but that would be too much

cml750

Reaction score

BnKUDSgIAAAASBS.png

When he starts lighting it up for the Browns and we are stuck in QB hell for several years when Romo goes down with back problems, we will all be so thankful we have a good o-line.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Me? You mean Mr. Common sense realist. We had one of the worst defenses in NFL history and we lost two of our best players from it. Our franchise QB has had two surgeries in less than 12 months on his back. Our best defensive player can't stay on the field for more than half a season. We have project guys at DE, S, and OLB and some DL guys coming off major injuries. All of this with an owner who has said entertainment and money are more important than winning games.
I'm not being negative on purpose, it's just stating the facts...

He would have not taken a center and guard in the 1st rd the last two years if he was all about the glitz.
Anyway, I doubt they draft in the top 5 next year unless Romo goes down.

Status
Not open for further replies.