Reaction score
Achozen;2354082 said:
deer_in_headlights.jpg

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

That was funny but I meant besides his normal look on the sideline :D

David276

Benched
Reaction score
thanks dude im surprised there hasn't been more threads on this over the past year. What is he doing? what the hell was that? why does bradie freaking james have the helmet with the mic? demarcus ware looked like he didnt care what stewart was saying on the sideline along with some of the others, he has lost them or something / l;sdkfjlsdkfjsa:bang2:.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
I dont like him as coordinator, but this is Wades defense. Both need to go.

CarlAllDay

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2353683 said:
We should have hired Capers no matter if it would have bothered him or not.

I've said that 100's of times i hope everybody realize that.

thats going to be our d-coordinator next year for garrett (even though garrett is on my #### list right now)

odog422

Reaction score
Sitting on the bench looking without a clue...Yeah, that's my DC!

This not much longer after he was yelling at guys and got pulled up by DeMarcus Ware who said something that left him with another clueless look on his face...

Lovely. Just one in a series of classic examples of a dysfucntional team out there today.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
I saw that same shot and I could NOT BELIEVE he was just sitting there looking gassed.

He wasn't doing ANYTHING w/ the D at that time.

He just looked lost. Kinda like his defense.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
As I said in an earlier thread, I think that Wade has taken his loyalty to terrible coaches that are in way over their heads too far with Stewart and Read over the players, and this has resulted in a loss of their trust in the coaches including Wade because of what is perceived to be a lack of trust in their own talent. This started when we heard rumblings from the players about the defense after the Philly game.

This is my feeling.

odog422

Reaction score
Dallas;2354419 said:
I saw that same shot and I could NOT BELIEVE he was just sitting there looking gassed.

He wasn't doing ANYTHING w/ the D at that time.

He just looked lost. Kinda like his defense.

Exactly. Unbelieveable. If ever a guy looked like he was in over his head, he did. And apparently he is.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2353651 said:
I saw him over there sitting on the bench during one of the camera cuts to the dallas sideline. And it was not a case where he was going over plays with the defense.

I don't recall ever seeing that.

That told me right there he has no business being DC. He should be up chewing *** out...

It's his fault that Dom Capers isn't here... we didn't want to hurt his poor feelings...

ChrisCanty99

Reaction score
The firing with the least risk and the biggest payoff is to can Stewart.

Camps and Grantham have run defenses, and hey, wasn't Wade a good DC at some point? The D isn't playing well and it's like they don't feel they're in position to succeed.

Wade's a goner anyway, but firing Stewart midseason might give us a shot at the playoffs.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Bcburns;2355151 said:
He was the secondary coach under Wade Phillip's defense in San Diego.

And it was the secondary that was the weak link when Wade was the Chargers' DC.

Now the Chargers have a very opportunistic group of DBs but are weaker rushing the passer.

VoR

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2353683 said:
We should have hired Capers no matter if it would have bothered him or not.

Amen

Wade gets fired, Stewart gets fired, and Garrett and Capers take their spots.

ryanbabs

Reaction score
The sight of this guy makes me want to vomit.

We see the same thing week end and week out from this defense...very few blitzes and plain vanilla...no upfront pressure and even Bulger picks this team apart. You would think with our secondary tht we would try to create more pressure upfront.

What a joke...

fanfromvirginia

Inconceivable!
Reaction score
Yes, yes, by all means fire Stewart. Bring in someone with an attacking defensive style and experience with 3-4 and let Wade know that it's not his defense.

That was the most pathetic game I have seen in years. I have never seen a Cowboy team underperform this badly. Never.

Spectre

Reaction score
dragon_mikal;2353670 said:
Should have been let go a long time ago.
should have never been hired to begin with.

I'll sign in here on this thread.

This dude is garbage.