Official Game Thread - Giants

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
time to initiate eli. dallas needs to let him know what he can look forward to in the future. tatoo his ayuzzz.

RxMan

Reaction score
I have been out of town for quite a while. Are there any indications that anyone besides Vinny will play tonight? And yes, this is an honest question. I read through a lot of posts, but never saw anything but people HOPING we would see someone else. Did Bill give any indications of getting Romo or Henson some playing time?

Woods

Reaction score
RxMan said:
I have been out of town for quite a while. Are there any indications that anyone besides Vinny will play tonight? And yes, this is an honest question. I read through a lot of posts, but never saw anything but people HOPING we would see someone else. Did Bill give any indications of getting Romo or Henson some playing time?

Well, Henson is number 2.

But no promises from BP regarding giving Henson any playing time.

But you probably will see Polite at FB a little bit, more of Crayton/Copper, some of Fowler at LB, and maybe a bit of Davis at Safety.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Irving Cowboy said:
How fitting that you should say that, CB... :D

You Smart %^%*&%(%(%.... :D Seems like only yesterday I was 18.

DoomsDayD

Reaction score
You know what i love the most....it is a game between 2 crap teams that after every play someone is jumping up and down all psyched up.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nice block by Al Johnson.........

not