Official Game Thread - Giants

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Had Witten caught that last ball, he would have gone over 1000 yards. That my friends was the only highlight of the season, individual achievments by Witten and JuJo.

rcaldw

Reaction score
tyke1doe said:
Yeah, it's all Vinny's and Parcells' fault. :rolleyes:

Tyke, you and all those like you just refuse to get it, it isn't about ONE GAME, its about THE FUTURE OF THIS FRANCHISE.

Parcells is about winning NOW. Period. He doesn't give a rip about 5 years from now.

That is my point, the Giants have a future, we have nothing at the most important position in football and our head coach did nothing to prepare Henson EVEN when the situation, like tonight, BEGGED HIM to play a young player.

That is plain stupid, and I don't give a rip what anyone says to the contrary.

T-New41

Shut 'em Down
Reaction score
Thank God this awful season is finally over.

Here's hoping for a productive off-season and draft...

jamez25

Reaction score
tyke1doe said:
Look at the bright side.

I believe Parcells will reconstruct this defense. Just like when the Cowboys lost to the Lions in the 92 playoffs and Jimmy Johnson dismantled the defense and rebuilt the secondary, so too I believe Parcells will retool this defense.
it helped Jerry Jones stole Haley from the 49'ers and drafted Kevin Smith that year..

Irving Cowboy

The Chief
Reaction score
Absolutely disgusting... offense, defense, ST, everyone... to let a rookie QB show you up and win the game with less than a minute left... those guys should just give their game checks up to charity because they definately did not earn them tonight. This ranks up there with the Houston loss 2 years ago...

Bobo

Reaction score
I look at it this way....it was win/win situation. A win always brings a smile, but a loss still brings a smile because our draft pick is better. I couldn't have been too upset either way.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
tyke1doe said:
Look at the bright side.

I believe Parcells will reconstruct this defense. Just like when the Cowboys lost to the Lions in the 92 playoffs and Jimmy Johnson dismantled the defense and rebuilt the secondary, so too I believe Parcells will retool this defense.

Hey, as long as it doesn't include more players like B. James that just give up big plays, I'm fine with it.

DefendeR

Benched
Reaction score
Well boys and girls,once again a game is put on the hands of the "defense" and they once again died up to its reputation.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Our D hasn't had a stop all year........why did I think they would do it now............... :banghead:

tyke1doe

Reaction score
rcaldw said:
Tyke, you and all those like you just refuse to get it, it isn't about ONE GAME, its about THE FUTURE OF THIS FRANCHISE.

Parcells is about winning NOW. Period. He doesn't give a rip about 5 years from now.

That is my point, the Giants have a future, we have nothing at the most important position in football and our head coach did nothing to prepare Henson EVEN when the situation, like tonight, BEGGED HIM to play a young player.

That is plain stupid, and I don't give a rip what anyone says to the contrary.

Of course, he's interested in winning NOW. And that same desire is what will drive him to win next season, and the next and the next after that.

Besides, Parcells knows better than you whether Henson is ready.

That's the plain truth, and I don't give a rip what anyone says to the contrary. :D

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cbz40 said:
Our D hasn't had a stop all year........why did I think they would do it now............... :banghead:

Boy the pain from losing this game is a real throwback isn't it? I feel like we lost a playoff game or something. Maybe we have to realize how bad we really are to realize how much we need to fix.

What a kick to the groin!!!

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:
Boy the pain from losing this game is a real throwback isn't it? I feel like we lost a playoff game or something. Maybe we have to realize how bad we really are to realize how much we need to fix.

What a kick to the groin!!!

Yes indeed.............this loss hurts.

Man do we have alot of fixing to do.................

DoomsDayD

Reaction score
Thank god my cable modem service went out here in comcast land because i believe i would have been banned tonight for foul language after watching this disgrace.

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
I did'nt get to see the last quarter, what was the final score?