Official Game Thread - Saints

poppacowboy

Reaction score
if dallas loses to philly its lights out. i dont see this team going nowhere to compete with philly this was the game this was the season its over.

bratch59

Reaction score
dpf1123 said:
Absolutely no heart.

We should have lost the Seattle game. Then maybe we could have gotten Henson time in this game.

I hate this damn team.

find another

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Turn out the freakin' lights....not only today, but for the season.

TLW47

Reaction score
Saints just scored on a long pass.

This game is over.

I can't wait to hear Bill defending Vinny. Face it. We suck. Even with a miracle comeback last week the Cowboys are just bad. We are bad even in a bad NFC. That sucks.

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have never been more disappointed in a Cowboys team as I am in this one.

dpf1123

Reaction score
Nice number 5 pick in the draft.

This Newman could cover better.

Newman.jpg

TwentyOne

Reaction score
I don't know who i would fire in offseason. Defense Coordinator or Offense Coordinator. As i watched the last games, Our offensive play calling sucks so bad - we have to do something about it. You have a new star at running back & you don't use him the way you should. i just can't understand that.

Then those long passes..... I can't understand that either. We had them down 10:0 why not run the ball on them and wear them down?

This game was lost by the coaches. OK Vinny had a bad day maybe he is hurt, but IMO this one goes to Offensive play calling. And that is not the first miscoached game i remember this season!

BigDPlayer

Reaction score
I agree with you Jammer. SUCH high hopes for this season and just absolutely thrown out the window. And, worst of all, it's on the defense! What happened to our number one D? I mean, was Mario Edwards THAT good? Who the hell is the GM... oh, wait...

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Do we ever need a major overhaul on D. It better get done.

Oh!.........We need a QB.

Jon88

Benched
Reaction score
I'd love to see Vinnie throw another int and get booed out of the house.

Westcoasthabsfan

Reaction score
Cbz40 said:
Do we ever need a major overhaul on D. It better get done.

Oh!.........We need a QB.

LOL true so true.... many of us had maybe false hopes of this season but yes this team needs a major upgrade on the D....

TwentyOne

Reaction score
dpf1123 said:
Nice number 5 pick in the draft.

This Newman could cover better.

Not at this level. He just don't has the skills. Forget about TNEW. This kid has a real problem right now. I think when he will get cut by Dallas he won't find another team that wants him. He just sucks! Can't cover my grandma.