Official Game Thread - Saints

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
that was a mind-numbingly bad performance by the cowboys - just a terrible game from particularly vinny and snorin' tucker.

Westcoasthabsfan

Reaction score
I really must agree with everybody... its time to see what Drew can do because even if by some miracle (I know it wont happen) they get in the playoffs... the d will get eaten alive by anyone....NO made it look pretty easy today...

Jon88

Benched
Reaction score
mbanx said:
23 for 88 yds against the worst run D in the NFL.

Well, I expected a lot more. Hopefully this will be a good learning experience for him.

walrus

Reaction score
Bp needs to get someone to call the plays..he sucks...so what if they load up with 8 or 9 in the box against the run. Go with a goal line offense. If JJ is really that good, then it would be strength vs strength. Look at what the Steelers are doing, everyone knows they are going to run. They don't care and see the results!

Shotgun Dave

Reaction score
I could be wrong but I believe that this loss takes Dallas out of the playoff race. At the very least, it would be next to impossible, but I think they're out now.

Westcoasthabsfan

Reaction score
Shotgun Dave said:
I could be wrong but I believe that this loss takes Dallas out of the playoff race. At the very least, it would be next to impossible, but I think they're out now.

I still think if they win out and finish at 8-8 they would still have a shot but the Eagles are going to put the final nail in the coffin next week anyway

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
I can't believe anyone is talking about playoffs......talk about optimistic.

Westcoasthabsfan

Reaction score
Oh_Canada said:
I can't believe anyone is talking about playoffs......talk about optimistic.

I dont think anybody is at this point... somebody asked a question and I answered it...

Shotgun Dave

Reaction score
I wrote that Dallas is now out of the playoff race because I think it's true and also because I wonder if it means we'll see Henson next week.

I'll go out on a limb and say Vinny starts again next week. BP will say we're still in it until mathmatically eliminated and Vinny gives us the best chance to win. We may see Henson the last two games of the year but that's it, in my opinion. I doubt he even gets mop-up duty against the Eagles.