Official Game Thread...Vikings

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Cowboys win by 20 after Roy puts the hammer down on Moss.....man I hope that comes true :D

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
woohoo i will be able to watch the game after all, allthough it will be with Spanish voices (which sucks) but atleast i will see it

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
jacs said:
woohoo i will be able to watch the game after all, allthough it will be with Spanish voices (which sucks) but atleast i will see it
Find it on the radio or Internet and turn the TV volume down.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Somebody strips Culpepper and we recover the fumble inside the vikings 20.

picard.gif

Make it so Number 31

Midswat

Benched
Reaction score
I'll probably be here after the game . . . but I don;t like to do anything during a game but focus on the television.

I'm one of those types that gets pissed if I even miss one play. Every play counts IMO . . .

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
Oh boy, Oh boy, Oh boy... I'm sooo excited! It's time to watch some Cowboys football... and watch those huddles...LOL. j/k Say a prayer guys/gals for our team to dominate and for the players health.
hwilljr.jpg
Are You Ready For Some Football!!

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
See ya later folks...I gotta go be glued to my couch...

GOOD LUCK!!!!

:)

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
they just said on the pre-game radio show that vikings starting cb ken irvin blew out his achilles in warm-ups and will not play.

djmajestik

Reaction score
Anyone listening on the net? Kicks doesn't have it, where can I go? Thanks.

Reaction score
I've already tried 3 links I usually use. No good. Then went to the team's official website, which is broadcasting it in Spanish. ***!!! Is this or is this not the friggin' United States?

djmajestik

Reaction score
I thought kicks normally has them. And on nfl.com you need to buy their package in order to listen. Next year I am selling a kidney for DirectTv.