Official Game Thread - Week 10 -Eagles

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
Why do I get the feeling we're watching 2 teams in the WAC playing tonight?

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
I guess Parcells was right, he is getting Lee more touches, too bad it's on kickoff returns.............atta boy BP put Richie in there, give him the ball some more........

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Mr Cowboy said:
I guess Parcells was right, he is getting Lee more touches, too bad it's on kickoff returns.............atta boy BP put Richie in there, give him the ball some more........

With the way Philly is blowing our defense apart, the kick returner is going to get more chances to make plays than our running backs. :eek:

No_Hands

Reaction score
maybe it's just me ,but, if I'm Dixon and TO turns in the end zone; I'd turn around too. And if I'm Newman, I'd just try to knock the ball down.

DLK150

The Quiet Man
Reaction score
The mark of a team basically getting their rears handed to them: "Dallas is really hanging in there."

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I guess I have to look on the bright side. If Terrell Owens gets one more TD, I win my fantasy football game this week. :) :(

Bobo

Reaction score
I thought I saw RA not having the acceleration to outrun a lineman. It's probably just another Matrix camera trick.

Smith22

Reaction score
At least Newman tried, even if it was only 1 arm. Dixon stood there like a complete idiot, like he bought a ticket to watch the play or something. Unreal..........

Midswat

Benched
Reaction score
Maybe Mike Zimmer will take Tony Dixon out drinking tonight.

And then maybe they'll get really drunk and drive home.

And then maybe they will get into a head on collision with Marcellus Wiley . . . killing all three.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
No_Hands said:
maybe it's just me ,but, if I'm Dixon and TO turns in the end zone; I'd turn around too. And if I'm Newman, I'd just try to knock the ball down.
Now hes acting like hes skatting on the side lines. I wish him well :rolleyes:

Bobo

Reaction score
There's a fat guy behinf Emmitt doing like a claw hand signal. What is that? :confused:

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
tyke1doe said:
I guess I have to look on the bright side. If Terrell Owens gets one more TD, I win my fantasy football game this week. :) :(

Unfortunately, that 3rd TD won it for me as well. :( :eek:

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bobo said:
There's a fat guy behinf Emmitt doing like a claw hand signal. What is that? :confused:

That guy in the blue shirt? I saw the same thing. Kinda weird. Just like the Cowboys defense.

blindzebra

Reaction score
I see a trend, who's come up with plays tonight?

Lee, Crayton, and Witten.

Note to Bill those are our YOUNG GUYS. ;)