Official Game Thread - Week 10 -Eagles

Bobo

Reaction score
RandyMoss84 said:
Wow, a classless fan! Nice! I'm sure since Dexter is hurt, I'm sure the Eagle fans would be saying "I hope Dexter Coaxley is really messed up."

They're probably saying that about Dex. They'd rather it be old #88, but I'm sure they can hate any guy with the star on their helmet.

I like Jevon, hope he's ok.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
An end around with KJ? Give me a break.

How many carries does Lee have again?

Opppp....there goes EG again.....for another yard.

Bobo

Reaction score
So who wins this race? Vinney, Eddie, Key, or LA?

The answer? None of the above. Chad Eaton wins.

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
WTH was Morgan doing, watching the DB??? Get in there and knock the ball loose, he's lucky it was incomplete

blindzebra

Reaction score
Parcells was walking away from the field at the break, but the camera went off him for a commercial, was he heading for Henson?

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
Bobo said:
So who wins this race? Vinney, Eddie, Key, or LA?

The answer? None of the above. Chad Eaton wins.

lol..that was a good one

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Great play calling BP...............That was a great set of downs.

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
blindzebra said:
Parcells was walking away from the field at the break, but the camera went off him for a commercial, was he heading for Henson?

i was wondering the same thing.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
blindzebra said:

Don't get our hopes up BZ

DanteEXT

Reaction score
Well, the best chance to get back in the game came in the third with great field position twice that netted all of -11 yards. Jeez.

The D finally stepped up and forced some punts and the offense friggin blew the chance.

One positive, we ran our quota of reverses for the game when Key ran that second one.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
blindzebra said:

Remember on Waterboy, when the coach tries to walk away from the field? That's what we had. :D

DLK150

The Quiet Man
Reaction score
blindzebra said:
Nah. He was just looking for the vomit bags.

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
I swear the nfl has the most annoying officials. i wish red cashion was still around

DoomsDayD

Reaction score
Couple more plays like the last few and we will have more yardage going the opposite way then when we first started this series.,What a freaking joke.