Official Game Thread - Week 6 - Pittsburgh

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
He was the QB of the draft........This kid is something else.

Tricked

Fascinated
Reaction score
i hope eli isn't like big ben, imagine having to go through this twice a season :eek:

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
I don't know folks, I think we need another TD if we're going to win this game. I don't think our defense can stop the Steelers.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How can that not be an incomplete pass due to a force out? Sure, Glenn's momentum was carrying him out of bounds, but his left foot hit inbounds! The defender was tackling him on the way down... carrying him out of bounds!

They better say that the defender forced him out of bounds.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
DallasEast said:
How can that not be an incomplete pass due to a force out? Sure, Glenn's momentum was carrying him out of bounds, but his left foot hit inbounds! The defender was tackling him on the way down... carrying him out of bounds!

They better say that the defender forced him out of bounds.

Yep. Gonna lose some potential downs and/or points again this week from bad calls.

Tricked

Fascinated
Reaction score
*praying for an INT or fumble recovery* if it happens, i'm going to say it will be..... tony dixon, with the turn over

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Yea the defense will choke again like normal can never make a play when we need it

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
HummerMan said:
*praying for an INT or fumble recovery* if it happens, i'm going to say it will be..... tony dixon, with the turn over
Better yet, poor Tnew redeems himself

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
We always give up more 2nd half points than 1st half points this season. Allowed 10 in the 1st half, only 7 in the 2nd half..... there should be more coming. :( And I'm pissed at local Dallas residents for allowing Pittsburgh fans to buy those many seats! :mad: