Official Game Thread - Week 7 - Green Bay

Gaede

Reaction score
I think we're trying to run out the clock instead of trying to score

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
Jammer said:
Even the 1-15 Cowboys didn't get their arses handed to them like they're getting it done to them today.

At least the 1-15 Cowboys were made up of young players in a total rebuiding year.

There is ZERO point in playing Vinny, Eddie, Dedric, Eaton, etc this year. They suck and have no future with this team.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Well so much for this team making a come back with the old guys

I missed the game because of rain had to reschedule the zoo trip for my kids to today I get back flip on the TV and Green goes off for 90 yards as soon as I flip it on.

I should have stayed at the zoo longer I feel better than the 41-13 I see

Lets see are offense still is scoring under 20 points and are defense has gotten worse giving up 41 in 3 qtrs Yikes my prediction on this game has come true

:mad:

I rather eat crow but at last the old timer crew has proven me right

Irving Cowboy

The Chief
Reaction score
Bach said:
At least the 1-15 Cowboys were made up of young players in a total rebuiding year.

There is ZERO point in playing Vinny, Eddie, Dedric, Eaton, etc this year. They suck and have no future with this team.
Exactly. What the hell Parcells is thinking that the Boys are gaining by continuing to play the geezers is beyond me.

Gaede

Reaction score
haha...we punted!

down 3 TDs and change and we punt on 4th and 4

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bach said:

Exactly. I could understand it (except for Eddie George) when it seemed as if there was a chance for the Cowboys to do something this year, but it looks as if this team just doesn't have it this year. If we play the young guys and get slammed I could at least feel good they are learning for the future.

Put Henson In

Reaction score
I guess we needed to see what Richie Andersom brings to the team on 3rd and 1? Shhhhhhheeeesh this is embarrassing.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Why did we punt....are we trying to pin them deep in their end of the field or what? Are we playing the field position game?

We're down by nearly 30 points and we don't go for it on 4th and 3.............

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Put Henson In said:
GB's D still sucks nuts, and we only managed 13 points.

There is still time for us to score another FG.

shnagy

Reaction score
This game is so horrible, this is going to put a damper on the rest of my week. I would rather study than watch the rest of this crap. I just hope we can fix the problems that we are having before it is too late, or maybe it is too late.

DMX6990

Reaction score
Jammer said:
Exactly. I could understand it (except for Eddie George) when it seemed as if there was a chance for the Cowboys to do something this year, but it looks as if this team just doesn't have it this year. If we play the young guys and get slammed I could at least feel good they are learning for the future.

The sad part we our playing our young guys. Except for R.Lee and Henson who else our not playing.

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
At least there's a good game on CBS.

Patriots 13 Jets 7

Jets driving with under 4:00 left.

DLK150

The Quiet Man
Reaction score
Gaede said:
I think we're trying to run out the clock instead of trying to score
There you go. The longer we hold the ball, the less likely GB is to put up 62 on us.

God in Heaven. This is a game I'd love to forget, but I know that somehow even with my shoddy memory will be stuck in there forever.

Abysmal. That's the only word I can come up with.

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DMX6990 said:
The sad part we our playing our young guys. Except for R.Lee and Henson who else our not playing.

Those are two big parts for the Cowboys' future.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
There's a 1 in 99,005,046 chance that we can come back.

YES.....There's a chance. Hehe