Official Game Thread - Week 9 -Bengals

Rocky

Reaction score
Jimz31 said:
When we start rebuilding let me know.

VT, EG and KJ aren't exactly young pups and they are our focus on O.
Can't argue with that but these guys are just plugged in for a very(hopefully) brief period.

mbanx

Reaction score
Nice pass McNabb HAHAHAH. He just threw an incredibly stupid int.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Just let me guess.

That was TNew givving up the TD.....

No! Don't say anything! I just don't want to know it!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Mash

Reaction score
Was that a 3 man rush.....again?

Oh boy....losing to the Bengals......its a new low of lows....

Woods

Reaction score
Jimz31 said:
Dallas is D O N E.

And against the f'ing BENGALS!

I honestly think if we lose this game our season is over with any hope with respect to playoffs.

We may as well put in Henson next week.

mbanx

Reaction score
TwentyOne said:
Just let me guess.

That was TNew givving up the TD.....

No! Don't say anything! I just don't want to know it!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
I cant see the game was it TNEW?

Bobo

Reaction score
Jimz31 said:
Bettis has 99 yards on 22 carries against a better defense than EG faced last week. Isn't Bettis older?

Better defense? Eagles are giving up 4.8 per rush this year, and Detroit is giving up 3.5. And there's only 1 team that gives up fewer yards per rush than Detroit.

Why is it people go out of their way to bash EG? And this is not the 1st time I've seen it done with incorrect stats.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
LOL!!!!When you have a bad O and a bad D It's very difficult to win uin the NFL. :eek:

Rude

Reaction score
My goodness, that was the 3rd string tight end that scored, 76 freaking yards

DoomsDayD

Reaction score
this is very painful to watch. I hate to repeat what others say but my god this is disgraceful.

LatinG187

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Rude said:
My goodness, that was the 3rd string tight end that scored, 76 freaking yards

I can't believe that guy got tha TD.Dallas is just playing very poorly right now.We really need a score right now on this drive.

DoomsDayD

Reaction score
Please forgive me for saying this but i am about to turn on Trading Spaces on the TLC channel.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DoomsDayD said:
Please forgive me for saying this but i am about to turn on Trading Spaces on the TLC channel.

you could at least say another football game. I'm considering jets-bills game myself.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Bobo said:
Better defense? Eagles are giving up 4.8 per rush this year, and Detroit is giving up 3.5. And there's only 1 team that gives up fewer yards per rush than Detroit.

Why is it people go out of their way to bash EG? And this is not the 1st time I've seen it done with incorrect stats.

I'm talking overall defense. Admit it, he should have had MORE yards than 99 on 31 carries.