Official Game Thread - Week 9 -Bengals

DefendeR

Benched
Reaction score
Put Henson In!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrgggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bobo

Reaction score
Kangaroo said:
He sucks arse so what is the point.

My point is tell it how it is, don't make up bogus examples to try and further prove your point.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
TESTAVERDE SUCKS!!!! I WANT HENSON IN!! HE CANT DO ANY WORSE THAN VT'S DOIN!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

mbanx

Reaction score
I cant see the game does anything look hopeful on the sideline that might point to Henson getting in? I know it is a dumb question but maybe...just maybe.

Hailmary

Reaction score
Should I start rooting for Cincy to score again so the decision to put in Henson's a no brainer (a no brainer to BP anyway)?

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Hailmary said:
Should I start rooting for Cincy to score again so the decision to put in Henson's a no brainer (a no brainer to BP anyway)?

I am...........................

DoomsDayD

Reaction score
Hailmary said:

Ah why not.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I have a strong feeling that Henson will be in on the next possession........ I also have a feeling someone loses their left nut.:eek:

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
speedkilz88 said:
I have a strong feeling that Henson will be in on the next possession........ I also have a feeling someone loses their left nut.:eek:

And if BP doesn't do it....just give up hope of it happening.

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hailmary said:

I don't want them to score again, but I would love to see Vinny throw another pick or two, maybe even fumble. It's obvious the Cowboys are going anywhere this year so what is Henson going to learn from Vinny this year? The best way to throw INTs, the best way to crumble against the blitz, or just suck?

DoomsDayD

Reaction score
Its a damn shame that half way thru the season we have to root to put a rookie QB in to see what he can do. What a disgrace. Not even the valium are helping.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
one more birght spot for the day is that witten is having another strong outing...i think he has a good chance to get to hawaii