Official Game Thread

Midswat

Benched
Reaction score
TO looks messed up . . .

If he is done for the year . . . I will never say another bad thing about Roy Williams.

Rude

Reaction score
As Much as I dislike TO, you never want to see a player get hurt. Thats like 4th person Roy has hurt with that tackle (when he hangs on to the back of the jersey)

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Mash said:
Mike,

He was talking about Parcells distancing himself and that Daryl mentioned the same thing.

Okay, my bad, came at the tail end of that remark..

Thanks for clearing that up...

- Mike G.

Midswat

Benched
Reaction score
Beautiful pick by Newman . . .

He had great coverage all the way . . . I'm not sure what McNabb saw that made him throw that ball . . .

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
I'm kinda stunned. I hate TO, but I hate injuries like that as well.

We've all been saying all year we hope Roy takes TO out, but now that maybe it's happened, I feel bad. I hope he's not seriously hurt... even though I can't stand the *******.

jem88

Reaction score
Rude said:
As Much as I dislike TO, you never want to see a player get hurt. Thats like 4th person Roy has hurt with that tackle (when he hangs on to the back of the jersey)

Seriousy guys, do we really want to lower ourselves to the level of the Eagles fans who cheered Irvin´s injury?

Mr. Fantasy

Woohitz
Reaction score
Rude said:

Neither do i...but Anybody from the EAgles is the exception to the rule....Paybacks for Irvin

Duane

Reaction score
Midswat said:

He had great coverage all the way . . . I'm not sure what McNabb saw that made him throw that ball . . .
Newman has really stepped it up today overall. He's had solid coverage from the first snap.

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
jem88 said:
Seriousy guys, do we really want to lower ourselves to the level of the Eagles fans who cheered Irvin´s injury?

That was my thoughts too.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Rude said:

Nothing wrong at all with the tackle, or with the way Roy plays all out. Injuries happen, and a lot of them happen on Roy's watch!

CliffnDallas

Reaction score
Midswat said:

Newman. ;)

Rude

Reaction score
jem88 said:

I agree, hate to see injuries regardless of the player. Everytime I see roy make that tackle, I think someone is going to get seriously hurt (his butt or legs for on the back of the ankle a lot during those tackles)

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I still think there is something wrong with JJ...Has has lost his burst. He's got a stinger in his arm.

Midswat

Benched
Reaction score
The Eagles are the only team I root for injuries . . .

And you all know why . . .

Zman5

Reaction score
Newman and Roy making plays today...Hmmm.. well maybe just maybe we may...... wi..wi.......only lose by 10 points.