Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
I'm still holding my breat LOL!!!!! I'm also in shock!!!!! :D

Tricked

Fascinated
Reaction score
Jammer said:
How many of us held our breaths when Vinny went back to pass?
i'm guilty of that, i hold my breath anytime i see him drop back to pass

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Anyone noticing that JJ is not switching the balls to his left arm ? His is shaking it also likes its hurt.

jem88

Reaction score
Westcoasthabsfan said:
The beautiful west coast of Canada and yes life does suck right now being there is no HOCKEY and probably won't be for two years... GO HABS

You´re lucky you´re on the west coast these days. -21 degrees in Toronto last night!

DoomsDayD

Reaction score
I just yelled out my door i got so excited. Of course i ducked in real quick considering i am surrounded by eagles fans here in philly.

jem88

Reaction score
They have to keep feeding Julius the ball. Play it safe and conservative and take the pass when it opens up.

Westcoasthabsfan

Reaction score
jem88 said:
You´re lucky you´re on the west coast these days. -21 degrees in Toronto last night!

Thats too bad because I grew up in Belleville and moved out here about 17 years ago.... by the way its about plus 8 right now and very sunny

DoomsDayD

Reaction score
Westcoasthabsfan said:
Thats too bad because I grew up in Belleville and moved out here about 17 years ago.... by the way its about plus 8 right now and very sunny

PLUS 8...you should suit up and hit the pool

jem88

Reaction score
Man it´s torture not being able to watch this. I hate following on nfl.com!

Westcoasthabsfan

Reaction score
DoomsDayD said:
I just yelled out my door i got so excited. Of course i ducked in real quick considering i am surrounded by eagles fans here in philly.

You are one brave soldier... how come you are not at the game?

Az Lurker

The Lurker
Reaction score
just because I can't help it...right now the bank says 70 degrees as I'm enjoying the clear blue sky in Tucson

DoomsDayD

Reaction score
Westcoasthabsfan said:
You are one brave soldier... how come you are not at the game?
They would murder me if i went to the game and rooted for the boys. I got into enough scuffles when i was younger. I am 40 now and about 150 pounds overweight which means i cant run as fast as i use to.