Official Game Thread

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Simple formula: Eagles first down , penalty on us, Dallas first down, penalty on us.

jem88

Reaction score
Why is there was a holding penalty on us on 1st down, was it 2nd and 20, not 1st and 20?

Zman5

Reaction score
The team has given up. They don't care about this game. They look unprepared and limp.

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Think how bad this team would be without Witten or J. Jones.

DoomsDayD

Reaction score
jem88 said:
Why is there was a holding penalty on us on 1st down, was it 2nd and 20, not 1st and 20?
Because Bill wanted to get the shameful offense off the field faster before more embarassment is bestowed upon him.

Tricked

Fascinated
Reaction score
jem88 said:
it was holding and intentional grounding, they declined the holding and accepted the intentional grounding, which was a 10 yard loss and a loss of down

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
jem88 said:
There were 2 penalties. Declined the holding and accepted the intentional grounding penality.

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
jem88 said:
2 penalties on that play, the other was intentional grounding on Vinny

jem88

Reaction score
Actually I have no real problem with Vinny. It is remarkable that a 41 year old guy can still play in this league. Not too many others could. However, the joke is clearly dead, and there is no way we can bring back Vinny next year (as anything other than a backup.)

DoomsDayD

Reaction score
I am sorry i know it isnt all his fault but there is no way i want to see this man with a star on his helmet next year.

jem88

Reaction score
DoomsDayD said:
You know as sad as that is..you are correct.

Who knows? Maybe if we threw Henson in, he might start getting it after 3-4 games, ala Manning yesterday.

DoomsDayD

Reaction score
jem88 said:
Who knows? Maybe if we threw Henson in, he might start getting it after 3-4 games, ala Manning yesterday.

Shame on you for even suggesting such a thing. Bill might have to admit he was wrong.Heaven forbid