Official Game Thread

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Dagonking dosent lik you very muhc hos.J/k.

Kchunda

Reaction score
Have you all tried listening to the game online via the Dallas Cowboys Radio Network? I'm at work now but when I get home I'll fired it up and let you all know where to go (and if it still works!)

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
The game is on in the midwest at around 10:30...tape delayed due to the President speaking.....but at least I'll get to watch some of it. Not sure how much I'll watch though. I never seem to get to riled up during pre-season. Once they take the starters out, my interest fades a bit.

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
yeah i hope he plays. he's a good test against us.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
RoyWillisill said:
not sure r-dub but i hope so, a little dose of him wouldn't hurt to test our D.
Well, average backs have been killing us. If he plays, maybe our defense will wake up.

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
RW31 said:
Well, average backs have been killing us. If he plays, maybe our defense will wake up.
exactly, plus we need a stud rb to face. We haven't faced one yet, i hope he plays, just so we can "wet our feet". It should "wake" us up, or give the guys a barometer of how they fare.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
now here i live in texas and can't get the game on the tv or radio. what's wrong with this picture?

boysfanindc

Reaction score
Quit you complaining, live where I do and you have to see the skins in the sports section, on the news, on the radio and on tv 24/7! :)