Official Game Thread

Armbender

Reaction score
cowboyfan4life_mark said:
How about a return man...can never have too many... :D
I THINK WE HAVE FINALLY GOT ENUFF....NEED TO CONCENTRATE ON THE CORNERS BILL.....

cowboyfan4life_mark

5 outta 8 ain't bad
Reaction score
jobberone said:
Imagine that is why Bill is so sorry he cut Dantzler.

His returns are looking good to me right now but oh well. Maybe Patrick can do it.

Aikman talked like he had already made the team.
Hey, lets trade EG to Atlanta for Woody!!

boysfanindc

Reaction score
I don't feel sorry for eg, let him take his $660k and go. He made a pride choice and left the titans.

I just hope BP does not get this not willing to admit a mistake thing going on.

BP admit you have made severl, let EG go and find a corner, your idea about coaching the CB's up has been a extreme failure.

May be wrong about Wiley also.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:
What really sucks is that most of us felt that way before he was even signed. :mad:
i gotta confess - i thought he would be a good short-yardage back. boy! he exceeded my expectations in that area. yup. 1-yd/carry is plenty short....

cowboyfan4life_mark

5 outta 8 ain't bad
Reaction score
tothewhipbill said:
i gotta confess - i thought he would be a good short-yardage back. boy! he exceeded my expectations in that area. yup. 1-yd/carry is plenty short....
ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
HensonBacker said:
5 RETURN MEN AND A FIRST ROUNDER FOR TY LAW

LOL. This one of those deals where I'll give you something good but you gotta take the garbage out??

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Parcells just said in PC that Peterman would probably be out awhile......

boysfanindc

Reaction score
all right every one is pissed about EG, but clear your head and tell me what you think the actually chances are that BP admits he was wrong on this one, by game one.

I would say very slim.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
jobberone said:
LOL. This one of those deals where I'll give you something good but you gotta take the garbage out??
no kidding. maybe we could put EG out by the curb tonite....

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
boysfanindc said:
all right every one is pissed about EG, but clear your head and tell me what you think the actually chances are that BP admits he was wrong on this one, by game one.

I would say very slim.
i think he's WAY too smart to cut reshard lee... i wouldn't and i'm not near as smart as bill. EG won't be on the roster against vikes. JMO

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
boysfanindc said:

I would say very slim.

I won't try to guess what BP will or won't do. But it is crystal clear what needs to happen at least to me. Julius Jones rib injury clouds the issue however.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
jobberone said:

We sure do........Let's hope it gets done.

Reef Engineer

Reaction score
Julius Jones sits it out: Rookie running back Julius Jones was in uniform Thursday after missing Wednesday's practice with an undisclosed injury, but he did not play against the Chiefs.

"We felt it was worth it for him to rest," Jerry Jones said.

Julius Jones is also bothered by a sprained left wrist.

I knew I heard something about his wrist ... to go along with his ribs, I guess. :p

kmd24

Reaction score
tothewhipbill said:

He's had so many negative carries I thought they might equip him with one of those beeping alarms that large vehicles sound when backing up.