Official Garret sucks/Fire him thread. *merged*

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Demarcus Ware’s take from the AMA he did today. On Garrett: “I think he's a great coach. What a lot of people don't understand is he's a motivator. He'd give speeches before meetings and that's what coaches should do. He was a good delegator but he could go into any meeting room and know everything: what people are doing, what's going wrong and how to fix it. That's how you know he's a good coach.”

Demarcus has also met him personally, so now we have a real toss-up between the two of you guys who know football and have met the man at least once. I’m conflicted.
Ware wants a Jerry payday! Stop being so gullible.
He's a delegator!!! Lol!!! Do something, make a decision!!!

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ware wants a Jerry payday! Stop being so gullible.
He's a delegator!!! Lol!!! Do something, make a decision!!!

Right? But maybe you want a coaching job with the new Cowboys regime you’re trying to usher in? You can’t trust anybody. Is Idgit/Demarcus right? Or is Ranching/the mob right? Who’s to say, really? It’s Idgit and Demarcus. But who’s counting?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Right? But maybe you want a coaching job with the new Cowboys regime you’re trying to usher in? You can’t trust anybody. Is Idgit/Demarcus right? Or is Ranching/the mob right? Who’s to say, really? It’s Idgit and Demarcus. But who’s counting?
Lol!!! You are too funny.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
Definitely the mob.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
What I hate most is watching all these other coaches be aggressive and go for things. It doesn’t always work out but when you have a team with the talent we do you can afford to be aggressive.