***Official Giants-Minny Game Thread*** Final: MIN - 24 NYG - 21

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
marchetta said:
Off The Topic:
The Bears just had a 108 yrd missed FG attempt for a TD. The 49ers were trying a last-second FG and missed. It landed 4 yrds deep in the endzone and the Bears returned it for a TD. It was probably the best TD run of the season. Check it out during halftime highlights. It was GREAT!!!
Oh thats awesome their my second favorite team behind the Cowboys

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Vikes have 6 yds of total offense.

I think they had better turn it up a notch or it will be a long day.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Either the Vikings offense is that pathetic or the Giants defense is the best since the '85 Bears. 6 yards?!?!?! :lmao2:

wsmith_1972

Reaction score
San Fran Giants are up on Chicago cubs 6-1

1 point lol...don't see that too often.

They still show it on Yahoo at 6-1.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
I'm afraid it's just a matter of time before the Giants take control of this game. The Vikes are pathetic.

CowboysFan28

Reaction score
This is my first chance to see minnesota this year, and I can say with much confidence that they are horrible. I think the Texans are the only team I've seen that looked worse. Minny will be lucky to stay within 17 points of the Gnats by the end of the game...

It's nice to see Elisha get picked off. So I can laugh at the stupid look on his stupid mug...and by the way, who would win in a race between Eli and erosion? That cat is slow footed!

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Either the Vikings offense is that pathetic or the Giants defense is the best since the '85 Bears. 6 yards?!?!?! :lmao2:

the Vikes offense is just pathetic...that team doesnt have much NFL talent at all on the offensive side of the ball right now

David

Reed

Reaction score
I had a small chat with John Mackey at a bar last night, the hall of fame tight end from the colts, he was on the team that beat the cowboys, he was wearing his super bowl and hall of fame rings. He was a funny dude, he wore a cowboy (not the team) hat and a long trench coat. He was chilling and having a good time at the bar, he played at syracuse, thats why he was up here with the college kids.

kmp77

Reaction score
Opening kickoff 2nd half returned for a TD!!!! Wooooooooooooooo!

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Great start Minny......Heck w/the Minny we are going to have to depend on their D and STs

kojak

Who Loves Ya Baby?
Reaction score
I see so many horse collar tackles this year and no penalties yet for it. I wonder if there waiting for a certain person to call it on????