***Official Giants-Minny Game Thread*** Final: MIN - 24 NYG - 21

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Minnys new owner is on the sideline the media better crucify him like they tried to do Jerry :)

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
If we had a place kicker like Feely we would be sitting a lot better than we are now. 19 for 20 is one reason the Giants are atop the division.

CanadaBoys

Reaction score
I really believe Culpepper and his turnovers were the Vikes biggest problem. I think Minn can actually win this game with Johnson.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
jobberone said:
If we had a place kicker like Feely we would be sitting a lot better than we are now. 19 for 20 is one reason the Giants are atop the division.
Fantastic jinx jobberone. You are the :bomb:

marchetta

Reaction score
Off The Topic:
The Bears just had a 108 yrd missed FG attempt for a TD. The 49ers were trying a last-second FG and missed. It landed 4 yrds deep in the endzone and the Bears returned it for a TD. It was probably the best TD run of the season. Check it out during halftime highlights. It was GREAT!!!

VanTheMan

Benched
Reaction score
Giants look horrible today! Manning is lost ! looks like garbage -Feely missed a Chipshot FG ...and.....The Vikes Offense looks even worse....Anyother team would have buried them in the 1st half - Tice is brutal - their running dive left- dump right and the Giants are teeing off - no guts. :bang2: 7-6 ** the Half -Should be 14-6. We need them to lose today.