*** Official non-Cowboys NFL Team Cuts *** updated ***

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score

Paea spent time with Marinelli in Chicago and the Cowboys showed interest in him last year. Logjam at DT, though.

I would say a guy like that would let jack Crawford just be a backup end. I wonder if they still like him and I also wonder if they would pay him what Washington was if they claim him...I don't remember if the salary carries over on a waiver claim or not.

Silverstar

Reaction score
Still waiting on the Bills, Niners, Saints, Texans and Vikings cuts.

Aven8

Reaction score
Just read on NFL that we and SD were in talks for Mettinberger before his release.

Yuck!!

remdak

Reaction score
Just read on NFL that we and SD were in talks for Mettinberger before his release.

Yuck!!
The way I heard it, SD called Dallas, who obviously wasn't interested enough to trade for him thank goodness

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
I might get ripped again for making a suggestion but give me James Jones as a WR4

ripped-jeans-holes-blue.gif

StylisticS

Reaction score

Paea spent time with Marinelli in Chicago and the Cowboys showed interest in him last year. Logjam at DT, though.

Perry Riley Jr is a name I heard many times in Washington. Is that a surprise cut?

DTown214

Reaction score
I'll take Paul Kruger all day. Browns just cut him. Not sure what he's done lately but he was a huge part of that Baltimore team that won it all a few years ago. Plays a position of need and isn't that old... why not?

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I'll take Paul Kruger all day. Browns just cut him. Not sure what he's done lately but he was a huge part of that Baltimore team that won it all a few years ago. Plays a position of need and isn't that old... why not?

Kruger visited the Saints today. Also heard the Browns cut him because he openly complained about how he was being used.