Official Pre-Season Schedule Released

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/times-dates-announced-for-preseason-schedule

• August 12: vs. Jaguars, 4 pm CT (AT&T Stadium)
  • August 19: at Seahawks, 9 pm CT (Lumen Field)
  • August 26: vs. Raiders, 7 pm CT (AT&T Stadium)
Jerry gets 2 home PS games. May be a good opportunity for very cheap tickets to go see the stadium for those that have not been to a game.

Used to sell my $340 face value seats at times for $75 to $100.

Though one time, as I think someone screwed up and paid the face value for my 2 seats for a PS games against Baltimore. either they were a Ravens fans, and really wanted to go. Or thought it was a regular season game and screwed up. :laugh:

I had just listed them, and put the face value, then as it got closer I would have dropped the price.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was really hoping they would reduce PS to two games and extend RS to eighteen.
It will eventually happen. However I believe the CBA says that can’t happen until 2030.
They allowed the 17th game at the owners discretion but must have been between 2022 and 2025 I believe. Of course they did it right away.

Now it doesn’t mean they can’t renegotiate that part of the CBA and add that game before 2030.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All Saturday games. Hopefully they will be easy to find on TV. Or at least catch the replay on NFLN the next day.

I honestly don't care who they play. I'm far more interested in seeing our guys and the battle for precious roster spots.

And finally having REAL football talk in here again!!!

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
No Governor's Cup game against Houston this year, and a return to playing the Raiders who are the Cowboys most often played preseason opponent.

Techsass

Reaction score
All Saturday games. Hopefully they will be easy to find on TV. Or at least catch the replay on NFLN the next day.

I honestly don't care who they play. I'm far more interested in seeing our guys and the battle for precious roster spots.

And finally having REAL football talk in here again!!!
There's a web site NFLREPLAY.NET that shows all of the games. It's free, but I give him a $5 "cup of coffee" donation. They also have NBA & a few other sports.

What's really cool is that you can scroll down & pick the condensed version of the games. They're usually around 45 minutes long. Shows the entire game, but cuts the dead time for huddles, etc.

fivetwos

Reaction score

Jerry gets 2 home PS games. May be a good opportunity for very cheap tickets to go see the stadium for those that have not been to a game.

Though one time, as I think someone screwed up and paid the face value for my 2 seats for a PS games against Baltimore. either they were a Ravens fans, and really wanted to go. Or thought it was a regular season game and screwed up. :laugh:

I had just listed them, and put the face value, then as it got closer I would have dropped the price.
I’d say you were lucky to get as much as you did for those.

I’m guessing but it’s probably standard that in the years teams have only eight home games, they get two home in the preseason. So the season holders are paying for the same ten games regardless.

Football tickets went from too cheap to unaffordable very quickly.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I was really hoping they would reduce PS to two games and extend RS to eighteen.
Eventually they will. When I first started watching the Cowboys in the early 70s, there were six preseason games and the starters played a good percentage of those games.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
There's a web site NFLREPLAY.NET that shows all of the games. It's free, but I give him a $5 "cup of coffee" donation. They also have NBA & a few other sports.

What's really cool is that you can scroll down & pick the condensed version of the games. They're usually around 45 minutes long. Shows the entire game, but cuts the dead time for huddles, etc.
Thank you! I put this down in my phone to remember in a few months.
You have done your community service work for this week. :)

tyke1doe

Reaction score
The Cowboys play the Broncos in the Hall of Fame game, correct?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’d say you were lucky to get as much as you did for those.

I’m guessing but it’s probably standard that in the years teams have only eight home games, they get two home in the preseason. So the season holders are paying for the same ten games regardless.

Football tickets went from too cheap to unaffordable very quickly.
Not sure what PS ticket prices are now. But they used to be the same as regular season games. Which was a rip off.
after I sold my PSL”s.
I know Jerry lowered the PS prices, but increased the RS prices. But overall he made more On the total cost.
My former seats went up by $35 per seat par game.

Motorola

Reaction score
The Cowboys play the Broncos in the Hall of Fame game, correct?
No I don’t think so.
Aug 3rd --- Browns versus Jets.

No doubt the Browns will have an emblem on their uniforms that will honor Jim Brown.
Or the NFL might have every team place the number 32 on their jerseys, just like the NBA had the No. 6 in honor of Bill Russell this past season and continuing through the playoffs.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

That’s like real soon. But not soon enough.

quickccc

Reaction score

i was really hope we keep all 4 preseason games ... developmental projects need live game experience that they won't get in regular season

Qcard

Reaction score

$340 is a Weekend night out for some folks just sayin!! :flagwave:

Don't assume it was a mistake...

Value of $$ is relative